Address: top floor at 80-28 Yarrara Rd, Pennant Hills NSW 2120

Contact Weblink : https://www.ajamassagepennanthills.com.au/
    Phone : (02) 8406 0699
    Size/shape : Cheeky, Lovely, Pretty and Service oriented

Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat:
    Rate : 30 minutes $40, 60 minutes $60

My experience/ comments
    Following some brother’s reviews of Hills massage area at Pennant Hills, I visited Aja Massage yesterday while have my take away near by. Heaps of free parking around and I parked my car just at the shop’s parking at the rear entrance, so convenient, good sign. You won’t miss the shop’s sign so big.

Walked upstairs, pressed on the door bell, surprised me as seen Alisa from DHM, opened the door Alisa mentioned to me before as her business and her girls team is growing, looking for expanding her business. Looking inside the shop is neat and tidy as DHM, 4 massage rooms, 3 with massive wall mirrors and 1 room without as mainly use for female clients. Rooms are big with chairs for the convenience of changing clothes or shoes.

Another surprise when I saw Gina walked out with her client after her session, I visited Gina at DHM before, she is the friendliest among the girls at DHM and cheeky. No doubt , my selection was Gina as the other 2 girls are taken, pay for an hour off we go to the room at the back. Gina’s massage is medium hard with Thai massage skills, used a lots of her body weight on mine and elbows press. Lots of laughters later on as she can talks in good English and Mandarin.

Left as happy man with good relaxation massage and off my way to take away at one of the good Malaysian restaurant with multi choice selection
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Thanks Leslie for your compliments
    Really happy having a client that look after your health and supporting us