Thread: J Sakura from 278 club solid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Sakura from 278 club solid.

Very cute Japanese girl. Chose her from the line up as she looked small and cute. She was very kind and cute and spoke Japanese to me which I replied to with very bad Japanese. She was very conversational which I enjoy and started with a shower which she took her time with then led me to the bed and gave a cat bath on my back after taking her time and teasing for a while I asked to 69 which she obliged with i came very soon and we laid down for about 10mins and I went to shower with her and we continued talking about anime and how she likes Sydney .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    may i know if her skin is pale, white or light brown?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice. So you didn’t get to fuck her? Did you book 1 hour?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sakura has a great body... The best that caused me to pick her from the line up. Her heels give her extra height which I noticed when they were off. Breast size not quite the hand full yet just as fun. Her responses are classically Japanese, with a slant to being a servicer... It takes her a bit to get used to having someone look after her which she enjoys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    may i know if her skin is pale, white or light brown?
    Sakura’s skin is more pale white than light brown, but not porcelain. Separate AR coming today

AA