I have a preference for J/K-girls that I didn't properly enjoy whilst back from holiday, so I thought I would see what's out there.

Stumbled across K-Paradise, was sceptical at first. Saw Erin a few weeks ago for a couple of hours at Rhodes.

Made arrangements, went to Rhodes and was greeted at the door by an extremely tall and pretty girl.
Place is nice and easy to reach by train and a few mins walk.

Words don't do Erin justice, she has a face that's equal parts cute and sexy. She's really easy on the eyes, I felt myself harden walking towards her and she hadn't removed a single item of clothing yet.

Off we went to the shower with some awkward and sexy eye contact, along with strategic touching, and then the bedroom where we chatted for a little and got to know each other for a bit.
I could tell Erin is popular and experienced based on how she started off foreplay and got down, but don't let that put you off.
Foreplay started off with more strategic touching and DFK, then to oral. Her oral is heavenly - during the BJs I thought she was equal parts university girlfriend and succubus.
When stimulated I like to return the favour, so we moved into DATY and after some deep sensual touching, she rolled on top and I blew in cowgirl.

We cleaned up a little and went back to chatting, touching and even some cuddle time.

She sensed at one point that I was getting a little restless and my little guy craved more of her, so we started on round 2, with more mind-blowing oral and then we moved into doggy.
The view from behind was amazing, just having a beautiful, leggy girl my height bent over and wanting me to give it to her, as was touching her C-cups at the same time.
After a while, we both weren't quite getting enough stimulation from doggy, so we went back to cowgirl where we both got off the orgasm train.

Off we went to the shower and with the goodbyes.

Don't have much to say other than I definitely recommend Erin, though her rates are a little steeper than the other K-paradise girls (the beauty premium is worth it).

If you like the girlfriend experience I definitely recommend her as you'll be put at ease by her. If you just want a few hours of hardcore freaky action and goal-shooting maybe give her a miss.