Thread: Sara - a real cutie

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Sara - a real cutie

After great sessions earlier this week with busty Black and Busty Morticia, I had to sample some more of Shane and Angela’s fun factory. I liked the look of Sara on the website so I booked her for one hour of fun and frivolity.

Sara is a young, teenaged bodied Chinese girl. She is petite, weighing about 45kg with very nice natural B cups, slim, lovely straight black hair, pretty face and a small, peachy firm arse and a nice tight pussy.

I was worried that she would not be able to take a lot of cock due to her small stature but she turned out to be a great fuck and no worries in that department.

Paid for one hour and went upstairs. She walks in front of me and I am looking at her cute little body and loving what I see. Big erection already.

Have a shower and Sara is a sweet young thing. She washes me in the shower and plays with my cock and she has a happy persona. Onto the bed and she starts off kneeling and facing me and I put her mouth on my nipple and her hands on my cock and she sucks and strokes me. I am feeling her nice young boobs and pussy and she pushes me down, sticks my cock bbbj into her young little mouth and then gives me an awesome bbbj which was slow, sensual, licking my balls and shaft, stroking my cock and squeezing my balls as she sucked. Really good bbbj which went on for a good few minutes. She is very good.

I swung her arse over my face and licked her pussy whilst she sucked me and stuck my thumb inside her cunt and finger fucked her pussy whilst licking her clit. Put my finger in her arsehole as well and finger fucked her arse for a while until she pulled it out. On with a dom and man, Sara has a small, tight little pussy. I fucked her in many positions - mish, side mish, lying down doggie, doggie, spoons and side saddle and she was happy to go with the flow so I fucked her long time. She squeaked like a little mouse as I fucked her which is a sound that I have never heard before but I kind of enjoyed. A bit JAVish.

Highlight of the fucking was doggie as she has a small, firm, peachy arse so I pulled her arse cheeks wide open, licked her clit and arsehole until they were both nice and wet and than pushed my cock as deep inside her as I could go. It stretched her little pussy nice and wide and I moved her face towards the mirror and asked her to watch whilst I dogged her and slapped that little peachy bum as I fucked her. Blew hard in the dom and collapsed onto the bed.

There was about 15 minutes left so I asked Sara to lie down, spread her legs wide to really expose that little pussy and started some DATY. She went off big time and came pretty quickly. I am feeling horny fucking this cute young girl so I open her legs wide in mish, kneel over her and wank a nice load over her belly so she got two shots out of me which is good.

Showered and left, giving Angela some good feedback in reception and she offered me a nice cold drink of coke.

Sara is a very good service girl. Young, attentive, relaxed vibe about her, goes with the flow, she is game to try anything and I loved her young, teenager body and her petite stature.

Recommended.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review BC. The service levels at Paddington sound excellent. Its nice you can browse their website and be able to rely on its accuracy. Sara sounds a treat. Nice work Shane

thanks bc for the review
    shane

a real cute girl love at first sight
    shane

sara here today