Thread: Sakura new, young,inexperienced, delicious

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sakura new, young,inexperienced, delicious

I booked Sakura last Thursday night. Initially I wasn’t gong to punt that night, but my small head convinced my big head that it was a good idea. No, a great idea!!

arrived to the room A few mins before her. Soon there was a knock on the door and I answered “Hai”and she entered. 154cm, 22yo, A+ to B- little titties wearing black bra and panties plus high heels. Sakura is attractive and pretty enough. I estimate 44-45kg. Size 5-6 with a tiny waist that I later found out in doggy that I found almost join my finger from stretching my two hands around. Delightful.

We said ‘hi’ and kissed a little. She stopped and asked “why did you choose me?” I told her I liked her pics bcos I like small size girls. She asked “even with no face showing?” I said yes because I like short height, Acup or Bcup and slender legs. She asked “really??” I replied “yes, really” and she was very happy.

Not all punters are after big tits or big arses and I’m glad more shops are catering for this diversity in taste. Also, perhaps I was her first booking and she had only been chosen from the line-up before?? Not sure.

Sakura is from Nagoya and experienced in sex but hasn’t worked as a WL before. I think she has had her share of casual sex partners, though, but currently doesn’t currently have a boyfriend in Japan.

She did tell me I was her first western customer as she has had Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean at Ginza, but no westerners - until now. I asked if I was her first westerner ever and she replied she’d had western guy(s) in UK, but not as a WL.

Then into shower and full on Japanese washing starting with wet body, soap body and then wash body and rinse body. Took a while, but very nice and it’s best to be patient and let them do their thing as in Japan, the whole washing and bathing preparation is a routine steeped in culture and the girls are not doing it to waste time - but to give you their best service according to their upbringing.

Sakura also washed my arse and so I knew rimming was on. Then did BBBJ in shower which was very soft. I held her head and fucked her in the mouth slowly making it deeper until she gagged - not in an aggressive way, but more just playing to see how far I could go. She couldn’t take the whole length, but made a good effort, And no complaints and didn’t stop. Just gagging.

I then helped her up and then knealt down and licked her clit and labia. She was so surprised and leant forward offering up her cunt for me to lick.

Then I turned her around, bent her over and licked her arse. She was surprised and liked it. She has a firm arse and it was difficult to reach her arsehole with my tongue. But I persevered

Then on to the bed for cat bath, which was ok but took a while and then she started rimming me, which was good. Next time I’ll try to cut short the cat bath and get her to concentrate more on rimming me or me rimming her. Then she started a prostrate massage which was gentle and not too deep. Then I turned over so she could BJ me, which she did while still massage my prostrate.

Her BJ is soft as I mentioned and so I got a little bit bored with the BJ. So i showed her how to suck cock using both her mouth and lips as well as her tongue. I demonstrated on her finger - showing her what it felt like with her current technique and then using my tongue while her finger was sliding in and out if my mouth. I’ve had a few younger Asian gfs and have had to show many of them how to BJ properly. She got so excited and said “thank you” over and over- as only Japanese girls do.

I’ll give her Lesson 2 in the series next time I see her. Some guys are gonna be very happy later ... she was a fast learner and did well, so I complimented her on how quick she had picked it up. I’ll send the bill, later.

Then I placed her on her back and moved down for DATY. She resisted and it was a little awkward. So I rimmed her again and again it was slightly difficult to get to her DD spot. She wasn’t spreading her legs wide enough as some of the more experienced younger WLs do like Yuzu and Nami. In fact some open their legs almost 180 degrees, which always brings a smile to my face - that’s what we are here for (or at least one of the things, anyway) to have a young pretty girl spread her legs for us.

So I realised I’d needed to be patient and coax those legs open, so I then moved up to her labia and found she loved it.... She kept repeating “kimochi” (feels good) over and over, but didn’t cum. I also licked her labia while flicking her clit which she also loved. She soon relaxed her legs and her little cunt got wetter and wetter with her juice as I continued to lick her. I made a mental note on how small the opening of her cunt is and I was pretty sure this girl is gonna be tight. It’s tiny. Then I knealt between her legs to for pussy slide, which she really loved.

Then dommed up and slowly pushed into her lovely little shaved cunt. Ooooh, so tight and had to go very slow. She had offered me lube earlier, but I refused. She was wet after the DATY, but not soaking, so I’m so glad I had pushed back on more lube. She kept saying over and over “feels good” and then started to say “fuck me, fuck me”, which sounded genuine and, looking at the pleasure expressed on her face, sounded genuine.

Sometimes when I fucked her hard, she said “it hurts” in Japanese. So I kept fucking her hard for good measure as there was no hesitation or push back. In fact, the opposite. Soon she came. Then again and again. By her own admission in the shower, this girl loves cock and loves to fuck. She likes the look of cock and how it feels inside her mouth and inside her cunt.

She kept saying over and over “feels good”. Then doggy, which was amazing. So tight. Then back to mish and then I propped her torso up against pillows and the bed head, so she was almost sitting up when I fucked her. She loved it because that position puts more pressure from your cock on to her Gspot.

I had to hold on tight to stop myself cumming. Then got faster and faster and then pulled out so o could come inside her mouth. She was happy to take it and sucked my cock for a while after with the cum in her mouth. Then let it drip out of her mouth. Then cuddling and talking about how she decided to try being a WL in Sydney.

Lovely. Thank you Ginzas!!

Banned
    obviously this guy is a prick who like licking asshole and has no respect to the girl.., like small girl so you cock seems big? obviously the girl didnt enjoy you helping yourself deepthroating her from the sound of it... , and she said it hurt didnt she?! get a grip to yourself mate! ban this guy Ginza and Ginza Empire please Ginza management

Banned
    AsiaAddict you really full of yourself....
    full of shit!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You refused lube?

Lube is there to help the girl. They are getting fucked 24/7. The lube helps them bear all the dicks. You’re an asshole for refusing lube. If shes offered then there’s a reason for it. Don’t think you’re such a stud that you can get a WL wet enough that she doesn’t need lube. Let her be the judge of that...

If she said it hurts and you kept going then not cool...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I booked Sakura last Thursday night. Initially I wasn’t gong to punt that night, but my small head convinced my big head that it was a good idea. No, a great idea!!

arrived to the room A few mins before her. Soon there was a knock on the door and I answered “Hai”and she entered. 154cm, 22yo, A+ to B- little titties wearing black bra and panties plus high heels. Sakura is attractive and pretty enough. I estimate 44-45kg. Size 5-6 with a tiny waist that I later found out in doggy that I found almost join my finger from stretching my two hands around. Delightful.

We said ‘hi’ and kissed a little. She stopped and asked “why did you choose me?” I told her I liked her pics bcos I like small size girls. She asked “even with no face showing?” I said yes because I like short height, Acup or Bcup and slender legs. She asked “really??” I replied “yes, really” and she was very happy.

Not all punters are after big tits or big arses and I’m glad more shops are catering for this diversity in taste. Also, perhaps I was her first booking and she had only been chosen from the line-up before?? Not sure.

Sakura is from Nagoya and experienced in sex but hasn’t worked as a WL before. I think she has had her share of casual sex partners, though, but currently doesn’t currently have a boyfriend in Japan.

She did tell me I was her first western customer as she has had Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean at Ginza, but no westerners - until now. I asked if I was her first westerner ever and she replied she’d had western guy(s) in UK, but not as a WL.

Then into shower and full on Japanese washing starting with wet body, soap body and then wash body and rinse body. Took a while, but very nice and it’s best to be patient and let them do their thing as in Japan, the whole washing and bathing preparation is a routine steeped in culture and the girls are not doing it to waste time - but to give you their best service according to their upbringing.

Sakura also washed my arse and so I knew rimming was on. Then did BBBJ in shower which was very soft. I held her head and fucked her in the mouth slowly making it deeper until she gagged - not in an aggressive way, but more just playing to see how far I could go. She couldn’t take the whole length, but made a good effort, And no complaints and didn’t stop. Just gagging.

I then helped her up and then knealt down and licked her clit and labia. She was so surprised and leant forward offering up her cunt for me to lick.

Then I turned her around, bent her over and licked her arse. She was surprised and liked it. She has a firm arse and it was difficult to reach her arsehole with my tongue. But I persevered

Then on to the bed for cat bath, which was ok but took a while and then she started rimming me, which was good. Next time I’ll try to cut short the cat bath and get her to concentrate more on rimming me or me rimming her. Then she started a prostrate massage which was gentle and not too deep. Then I turned over so she could BJ me, which she did while still massage my prostrate.

Her BJ is soft as I mentioned and so I got a little bit bored with the BJ. So i showed her how to suck cock using both her mouth and lips as well as her tongue. I demonstrated on her finger - showing her what it felt like with her current technique and then using my tongue while her finger was sliding in and out if my mouth. I’ve had a few younger Asian gfs and have had to show many of them how to BJ properly. She got so excited and said “thank you” over and over- as only Japanese girls do.

I’ll give her Lesson 2 in the series next time I see her. Some guys are gonna be very happy later ... she was a fast learner and did well, so I complimented her on how quick she had picked it up. I’ll send the bill, later.

Then I placed her on her back and moved down for DATY. She resisted and it was a little awkward. So I rimmed her again and again it was slightly difficult to get to her DD spot. She wasn’t spreading her legs wide enough as some of the more experienced younger WLs do like Yuzu and Nami. In fact some open their legs almost 180 degrees, which always brings a smile to my face - that’s what we are here for (or at least one of the things, anyway) to have a young pretty girl spread her legs for us.

So I realised I’d needed to be patient and coax those legs open, so I then moved up to her labia and found she loved it.... She kept repeating “kimochi” (feels good) over and over, but didn’t cum. I also licked her labia while flicking her clit which she also loved. She soon relaxed her legs and her little cunt got wetter and wetter with her juice as I continued to lick her. I made a mental note on how small the opening of her cunt is and I was pretty sure this girl is gonna be tight. It’s tiny. Then I knealt between her legs to for pussy slide, which she really loved.

Then dommed up and slowly pushed into her lovely little shaved cunt. Ooooh, so tight and had to go very slow. She had offered me lube earlier, but I refused. She was wet after the DATY, but not soaking, so I’m so glad I had pushed back on more lube. She kept saying over and over “feels good” and then started to say “fuck me, fuck me”, which sounded genuine and, looking at the pleasure expressed on her face, sounded genuine.

Sometimes when I fucked her hard, she said “it hurts” in Japanese. So I kept fucking her hard for good measure as there was no hesitation or push back. In fact, the opposite. Soon she came. Then again and again. By her own admission in the shower, this girl loves cock and loves to fuck. She likes the look of cock and how it feels inside her mouth and inside her cunt.

She kept saying over and over “feels good”. Then doggy, which was amazing. So tight. Then back to mish and then I propped her torso up against pillows and the bed head, so she was almost sitting up when I fucked her. She loved it because that position puts more pressure from your cock on to her Gspot.

I had to hold on tight to stop myself cumming. Then got faster and faster and then pulled out so o could come inside her mouth. She was happy to take it and sucked my cock for a while after with the cum in her mouth. Then let it drip out of her mouth. Then cuddling and talking about how she decided to try being a WL in Sydney.

Lovely. Thank you Ginzas!!
    Girl is gagging and he keeps shuvving his cock further into her mouth.
    The girl says it hurts so he fucks her even harder.
    What an arsehole!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your concern, but it was not like that all. I agree you can interpret this context from my AR, but this misses the context of being there.

Some girls do need lube and I’m happy to use it. Some are wet enough from their own juices. The word “Itai” in Japanese can be used to express pleasure when making love as well as pain if someone incurs an injury. The context of saying “itai” along with “fuck me, fuck me” in the same sentence clearly meant the former, rather than the latter.

I am not sadistic or into inflicting or receiving pain and never have been. Nor am I into rough sex or demeaning the girl in anyway. You can see evidence of this in previous posts where I have written specifically about being patient and respectful of the girl.

So, again, thanks for your concern. I’ll make sure I’m more clear in my next AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    doh almost missed out this review, i hate when shops are posting/promoting old thread to push it to the top...... and when i call to ask for that girl, the shop said she no longer working since long time ago....

anyway, thanks for the review, i like small waist breast girls too!
    any more details about her face? like comparison with other 278 girls? preety glamour type (cassie) or cute (cindy kiki jin) or just like girl next door type (emi yuzu orange)?
    i can understand some will get confused. had a jp gf before and i think itai always means pain, but not unbearable hurt. maybe she said "itta" which similar like "iku"??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi iphone

Sakura's face is attractive in the 'girl next door' category you mentioned (yuzu, jin, nami, etc). Not a glamour, but still attractive, in my eyes, anyway. Regret I haven't seen the other girls you mentioned. I am familiar with "itta" being the past tense of "iku", meaning cum (and also coincidently "go") in Japanese. But the context was much more like the demure/shy act that you see in JP AV movies, where the girl creates the impression that the man is dominant and the girl is submissive. Same with the BJ in the shower. That is, until it changed to 'fuck me fuck me" and she used the present tense of "iku' to announce she was cumming. It may have been "itta", but there was no extension of the double consonant, i.e "tt", to signal that it was. I have never been into Dom/Sub or any version of BDSM as I am a pleasure giver and not into pain. Having had a number of Japanese girlfriends and lived in Japan for a number of years, I am pretty familiar with the culture and the language. But I can see it's easy to take this out of context.

I'll check with Sakura when I see her again this week.

Enjoy!!

AA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah all good for me thanks.
    If you like smallist type of girl just check roster who has size 5 or 5-6 hehehe... Btw I didn't click with Yuzu. And I don't like full on PSE type that koto Jin gave me (eventhough they are size 5-6). Zero return factor for me.

Lived in Japan? damnn I'm so jealous....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. Also studied Japanese for 4 years and at one stage knew 400 kanji. Now that’s probably 40! Oh well!!

Ok, it just shows the diversity in taste. I didn’t necessarily get a pse experience from Jin, but saw her a few months ago
    and really enjoyed the experience in both directions. I also did click with Yuzu and have seen her 4 times or more. Hope to see her again, soon.

Viva la difference!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok Deleted post, I hided all the details and there weren’t any clues in my post, you won’t be able to identity her from my post.

I only posted because she said she needed money and was not being booked a lot, My point is while she doesn’t stand out in the line up and the sex maybe just so so, just the experience could be many guys fantasy

Apologies if it causes any inconvenience

I fucking hate these sort of posts as per gannious.

a) what is the point in saying I know something but I'm not going to tell. Just tell or shut up.

b) And primarily, how on earth is referring or talking about her private life or any information that is from her past etc, helpful in a review of prostitution services.

In other words, it is private. This is a public forum. Pm that shit to your buddies if you really feel the need.

None of that information about her being famous or on tv, is about a punters review. It is only intrusive and nosey.

Fucking nacrsictic. "Look at me, I know something".. if you discuss private matters during session, keep them private.

My vote is admin remove his post.

Why don't you / punters fucking respect a working girls privacy and confidentiality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best to leave her private life alone. If you have found something out, keep it to yourself. She has come here to work because of the anonymity and not to provide a quest to find out who she is. Let’s respect her privacy as we expect all the girls and fellow punters who we bump into in the corridors and waiting rooms of these shops to respect ours. That’s why we use nicknames on this site and maybe even a fake name to the shop and to the girls.

We should not wish to cause the girls harm in anyway by identifying them, outing them, or giving reason to believe she can be identified. Best to keep it to yourself. If she is well known in Japan, then she probably doesn’t want her Sydney job to be reported back in Japan. If it gets out, this can impact her current job, future job prospects and potentially future relationships.

I’m not one to ask admin to remove posts, but I think in this case I agree with BFK it should be removed. While you may not have done this to big note yourself, the impact on Sakura could be much larger than you perhaps intended.

AA
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 16-12-2019 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Clues on WL identity included in the post. Too much personal information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1) treat the girl with respect you absolute cunt
    2) stay out of her personal life, creep