Thread: Ginza- C Yiyi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza- C Yiyi

Good evening fellas. Just wanted to make a review regarding my experience at Ginza 310 over the weekend.

Absolutely satisfied and impressed with the excellent customer service by Ginza, especially wilson himself. I booked J kaya for an hour and left half an hour into our session as the service was not Ginza standard (dont want to get into it with respect to the establishment). Wilson apologised and offered for me to try C yiyi for the next half hour to compensate for my bad experience.

And wow.. C yiyi is incredible.
    As soon as i entered the room she just jumped on me. Great DFK and the usual shower routine. But this time she gave me abit of a pussyslide in the shower in a doggystyle position while looking back and maintaining eye contact... it was so arousing i kept her at that position, grinding for a good 2 minutes. Then she dropped to her knees and gave an intese BBBJ.

Onto the bed it was very playful, good eye contact on BBBJ and turns out she loved DATY. 69 was intense as she kept an intense blowjob, consistently basically deepthroating me while she moans as i suck and lick her clit.

Onto sex, missionary was good as she really puts effort in. Actually fucks you hard with those sexy eyes and cheeky smile staring at you. Picked her up and banged her near the wall next to the mirror, as both of us were staring at the mirror, looking at herself getting pounded- her moans getting louder as well. After, went for doggystyle on the bed and then went for a CIM finish as she sucked every last drop while maintaining eye contact. She even winked at me when i finished which i found extremely fucking sexy. Buzzer went off intime, showered, another kiss then left.

Yiyi was defiently a pse/gfe vibe. Wild sex machine but also sweet and not mechanical.

Will definetly be back to see her for an hour session! Thank you again Ginza for their recommendation, customer service orientated attitude and saving my disappointment with the previous booking.

Peace

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I saw Yiyi last week it was great. Very gfe and turned semi pse during sex. Nice boobs as well and v pretty.

Punters should know, though, that she is Sophia from the past. I saw her a couple of times back then as well and enjoyed my sessions a lot.