Phone : 9743 3401
Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
Rates : $65/60 mins
Size/shape : 165cm, petite body Natural B cup
Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
Services Provided : Massage + NHJ
Value for money/recommend? : Yes service oriented
My experience/comments :
Saw newbie Wechat shop requested either Japanese Emma or Thai Jasmine both newbie. Quick response selected Jasmine, confirmation replied as arrived early, walked in saw my regular Jennifer, LOL, she asked me any booking? I said you. She said no as she is receptionist today, I mentioned booking Jasmine. She prepared me a room, I think it was room 3. Inside is big room with 2 sofas, Jasmine came in while I was disrobing. Beautiful lady, long hair, sporty body and some ink, she looks wild initially. Offered her tips and a welcome hug. Laid down for her massage routine, Jasmine second week at 227NSM, the only shop working as she study the rest of her time. Her massage is quite common for Thai massage as still new to this industry but I really enjoyed her part of massaging my bum and groin part as pulling my balls and little one from back so stimulating. Sensual skin contact during massaging was another good part.
Turn over, Jasmine got up to the table massaging my thighs, abdomen, perineum, balls and little one with clothes still on. Asked Jasmine, why clothes still on? For you ......good signal, I zipped off her clothes from her chest, removed her bra, disclosed her B cups, was natural with nice nips then removed her white undies clean shaved with meaty bum. Jasmine did not have any fluffy movements as she is a newbie but good handling my little one with good use of wall mirror positions her meaty bum sped up my eruption. Cleaned up with some chat before I left the room, she offered a cuddle whisperer come again. Hmmm.......HA HA
On the walkway, Jennifer asked , well? Happy? Yes in return.