Thread: Mieko - service extraordinaire. King with his concubine

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Mieko - service extraordinaire. King with his concubine

Popped into Paddo this arvo and saw the line up. Mieko was the most enthusiastic at the intro and that enthusiasm continued into the room.

Mieko is a little petite pocket rocket. Knee high to a grasshopper. Tiny body, nice smile, lovely natural b cups, fully shaved tight little pussy but her personality is her standout feature. Super friendly, speaks really good English and her aim is to please.

Had the nuru mattress out today. She soaped us both up and then gave me an awesome body slide and sucked my erect cock once she gave it a good clean. Her body felt super nice in the warm soapy water.

Onto the bed and wow, this girl knows how to suck cock. She was sucking with enthusiasm, slapping my sausages against her face and open mouth and giving me some awesome ball and arse play. My cock was like granite and it was really hard to not cum. 10 out of 10. Worth the admission price just for that.

After she sucked me I laid her down and licked her to an orgasm. She is super orgasmic and came very quickly.

Had a good fuck in a few positions and again she is a very enthusiastic fuck. Willing me on like she was riding Winx to the finish line.

Mieko is definitely full of personality and gives great service. She is super nice and friendly and I highly recommend her if you like fucking a cute young girl who services you like a King.

Another Paddo winner.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

that is better
    smiles

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    that is better
    smiles

Oh and I forgot to mention, Mieko is half Japanese and half Chinese. That is what she told me.

Perhaps she has Chinese tits and a Japanese pussy. LOL

Anyway, she is young, cute and great service and I loved her slapping my cock against her tongue when she was sucking me. I am a lucky man.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hey Shane,

I also noticed that Riff spelt her name wrong as well in his review

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...per-GFE-at-244

Mieko
    Meiko
    Miele

Anyway fuck it, they are all made up names anyway !!

it is all Japanese to me blame the idiot who invents the names
    shane