Thread: Coco BBBJ Queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Coco BBBJ Queen

After stumbling into this forum and read a few awesome review.
    I've decided to enter to the world of punting and decided to give 42G a try because of all the amazing reviews and close to my work place.

Wechat them to ask for recommendation, was told Coco is the one to go for, booked for 1 hour Session. (Boy, was he right!!!)
    Drove to 42G and was surprised how discreet the place is, direct access from car park, hidden from street view.

Pop in, Coco walks in the room, the first impression was good.
    She doesn't have the most beautiful face, but still alright. Good body shape and the boobs (Wow)

Face : 7/10
    Body Shape : 8/10 (Shaved)
    Boobs : 10/10 (C cup if not wrong, all natural)
    Skills : BBBJ (one of the best I've had for quite sometime)
    Price : 230 ( Worth every minutes)
    Ethnicity: Chinese

We started off with DFK in Shower, her hand starts to go down for my little bro while I play with her soft natural C-cup boobs. She gave me a thorough clean and off to the bed.
    start with catwash (amazing) than BBBJ, the suction was spot on. BBBJ for about 10 Mins.
    Dom on, she start to ride, perfect view.
    I still can't cum after about 30 mins of constant thrashing and a few position so we rest a bit, she continue her awesome BBBJ.
    I than asked her for doggy and finished off in CIM. The BBBJ before CIM is amazing.

The whole session was satisfying, I would have to take my hats off for her service, not even one in the whole session that she stops, not even after 30-40 mins of thrashing, she still goes for BBBJ without asking.

I only try private before going to 42G, would never go back to private after the session with her.
    Saw a couple of other hot ladies on my way out. Would definitely go back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes you never go wrong with coco

Coco is our queeennnn !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42