Thread: Nana - Lebanese beauty with amazing service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nana - Lebanese beauty with amazing service

I saw that this shop had a Lebanese girl working today so I called up and made a booking.

I normally only see Asian girls but wanted a change of scenery and pussy.

It was my first visit here. The receptionist was very friendly and the rooms are big, immaculately clean and very tidy. Paid $200 for one hour.

Nana is a fuller figured girl with nice breasts and a very pretty face. I love Lebanese girls and think they are very beautiful so I was in my element.

Well she turned out to be awesome. Kissed me like she loved me, laid me down and sucked my cock bbbj like it was her favourite strawberry lollipop, kissed me some more and then we fucked the living daylights out of each other for one hour on the bed, like teenage randy lovers. She was fantastic. She told me at the end that I fucked her hard but she matched every move......which she certainly did.

Highlight of the session was her kissing. She really went for it and made a great effort. She asked for doggie as we fucked and she got up on all fours, big chunky arse in the air which I enjoyed fucking and slapping and after I shot my load inside her I laid her down and licked her pussy to the most beautiful orgasm which she seemed to really enjoy.

I will book her again soon. Fantastic girl.

thanks pussy boy great name
    shane

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyboy View Post
    I saw that this shop had a Lebanese girl working today so I called up and made a booking.

I normally only see Asian girls but wanted a change of scenery and pussy.

It was my first visit here. The receptionist was very friendly and the rooms are big, immaculately clean and very tidy. Paid $200 for one hour.

Nana is a fuller figured girl with nice breasts and a very pretty face. I love Lebanese girls and think they are very beautiful so I was in my element.

Well she turned out to be awesome. Kissed me like she loved me, laid me down and sucked my cock bbbj like it was her favourite strawberry lollipop, kissed me some more and then we fucked the living daylights out of each other for one hour on the bed, like teenage randy lovers. She was fantastic. She told me at the end that I fucked her hard but she matched every move......which she certainly did.

Highlight of the session was her kissing. She really went for it and made a great effort. She asked for doggie as we fucked and she got up on all fours, big chunky arse in the air which I enjoyed fucking and slapping and after I shot my load inside her I laid her down and licked her pussy to the most beautiful orgasm which she seemed to really enjoy.

I will book her again soon. Fantastic girl.

This Nana and she does BBBJ @$200/hr ??

Worth checking out I'll say !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This Nana and she does BBBJ @$200/hr ??

Worth checking out I'll say !!
    Worth checking out that it's not $260/60 mins. Agreed.