Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Review of Candy - Renwick Baby Massage - Leichhardt - AMAZING

Masseuse: Candy
    Nationality: Macau
    Speaks English: Yes
    Time: 1.5 hours
    Cost: $190
    Rating: 9.5/10

A couple of weeks ago I arranged to get a massage with Candy. I booked via the always lovely and friendly Tiffany. My booking was for 1.5 hours ($190)
    from 10.30am on the Friday morning before Christmas.

Usually Tiffany would greet me as I entered (she is busy with another client), but instead a cute little petite woman is there – she introduces herself as Candy (23 year old girl from Macau). She has been in Australia for a couple of years as a student and she walks me to the spare massage room. She is wearing a nice little outfit that shows off her delightful little figure, including her nice little B cup breasts. She closes the door and tells me to get unchanged. 5 mins later she comes back with some water.

We chat briefly about what I am looking for and she comments about how excited I obviously already am (guilty haha). I then offer to undress her, which she is happy for me to do. The first thing I notice about her naked body is that she has an amazing cute little bum. I give her a hug (we are both naked) and she gets me to lie face down.

For 40 mins she works on my back, with her hands and then her knees. It is the perfect combination of forcefulness and sexiness. She occasionally works her hand between my legs. She knows what she’s doing.

For the next 20 mins I massage her (face down and then face up) and she moans in delight for most of the time. When she isn't moaning we continue to talk about where she’s from, her English skills and her next holiday.

I then lie face up and she works on the front of my legs. It’s great, but by this stage I’m only thinking about how great the finish is going to be. We sit up on the bed together, bodies facing each other and legs intertwined, as Candy strokes by penis and gazes into my eyes. I climax and she loves it almost as much as I do. Candy is great for anyone looking to get an erotic massage from a cute, friendly little Asian girl who understands the needs of her client. As she has a great bum as well 😊. I would definitely recommend getting a massage from her on a Friday.

I can't wait to try another beautiful girl next time I'm in Sydney. I definitely won't be visiting anywhere else.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good review bro. Candy’s bum is the best of all the girls I have visited.

Enjoying reading your review and also agreed 60 minutes of special massage such as prostate and Dragon Tendon Massage is quite rush mainly I have longer session as you.

Do you mind that I included your review to quick review below?
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Quick-Reviews
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good review bro. Candy’s bum is the best of all the girls I have visited.

Enjoying reading your review and also agreed 60 minutes of special massage such as prostate and Dragon Tendon Massage is quite rush mainly I have longer session as you.

Do you mind that I included your review to quick review below?
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Quick-Reviews
    Hi Leslie, of course you can. Please feel free to use any of my reviews.

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,young beautiful girl Candy roster tomorrow ..please make your booking to experience good massage &prostate massage& Dragon tendon, Good Service

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,young beautiful girl Candy working ..please make your booking to experience good massage &prostate massage& Dragon tendon, Good Service