Thread: Tanniyah - cute girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tanniyah - cute girl

Place: 200 pyrmont massage

Price: 115 per hour

Girl: Tanniyah

Size: Im horrible with these but probs B or C cups little short and good figure shaved downstairs.

Services: B2B HJ

Value: Yes

After reading some reviews on other girls i thought to gice this place a try as the price was all inclusive and not too bad. They accept payid which i havent seen before because they werent taking card at the time which is fine.

Paid up front and because it was my 1st time here they said no tips needed. I headed straight for the shower after a hot day i needed it. As im showering in comes Tanniyah and i thought she was quite cute

Finish up quickly and head over to the table. Was offered a cup of water which i was gratfeul for espcially on a day like today. She asks for hard or light massage and opted for hard. Good technique with her elbows and we are engaging in great conversation and her english is quite good. I felt like we had great chemistry and we really hit it off.

Part 2 starts to eventuate when she starts running her fingers across my body ever so slowly. At 1 point she grabs my hands and places them behind her legs where i get to fondle her cute butt and she starts breathing heavy and moaning. As im playing with her she is leaning over my back rubbing her breasts into me and kissing my back all over.

She whispers to me to flip over and asks what i like. I really love when a girl lets you kiss her but alas she wouldnt let me even a little. I asked her to suck me and she said i need to pay extra but she didnt say how much. I wasnt in a position to pay more so i said i cant afford any more. I asked to lick her and she said no as well. Im not sure if she does FS because i didnt want to but she sounded seductive enough that she might.

She then gets some oil for the HJ and tells me how "wet" i am which i thought was a bit strange
    I dont usually last long especially with oil so after some tugging i let it out. We finished quite early so she cleaned me up and offered more massage. I offered to massage her but she refused.

A but more small talk back into the shower and im out the door.

For me as long as i build a connection with the girl im satisfied and i believe i achieved that today even though i didnt get very much service wise and it felt a bit amateurish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I booked an hour session with Tanniyah for a relaxing massage. Nice girl with curve in the right places.
    I had a shower then heard the door knocked. She came in and got my attention with her size C tits.

She got undress while I was drying up. My rod was up, she noticed my excitement and came towards me grabbed my little bro with a cheeky smile ask8ng me to lay down to relax.

Part 1 - I asked for hard pressure and she obliged. She gave a full body massage with a tease to keep me excited. My hands exploring with her leading me on aswell which was great. Fingers slowly gravitate towards the shaved vag.

I noticed she got the adventurous in her so I ask her if she provide anything extras before I flipped for part 2. She said she provide FS at her discretion. She wanted a $100 for FS on top of the $115 for the massage. I told her straight that I only got $90 in my wallet. She thinking about my cash while softly HJ. I let her think about it at the same time licking her natural tits and playing with her clit. She getting wet and horny then gave in for FS @$90. She said special rate lol.

I was hard and ready to go. She put on the dom, Cbj, 69ers, fingering and then inserted in her wet vag. Even though the vag was wet (no lube) but it was so tight. Start off with missionary while viewing the mirror. The I asked her to jumped on top to ride me noting the tightness it was amazing watch the ins and out of my rod inside her vag. Exploded after a couple of mins while she was on top pumping in hard.

She cleaned me up and gave me a head massage before the shower. Great value for an hour.

I would recommend you be nice and she will prove.

Enjoy.

Shop Owner