Thread: Balinese Amona -capuccino stunner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Balinese Amona -capuccino stunner

This punt took place a bit more than a week ago. I originally wanted to visit a different shop where I had no less than 5 girls on my radar, and as luck would have it, when their roster came out, frickin none of them were rostered. Awesome.. So here I am, thursday afternoon, missus already home and I need to restart my research from scratch, as I hardly ever go for girls without reviews...
    So into the crappaer, with laptop on my lap and I am reading reviews like mad whilst pretending to dump a bigger load that Mt Kosciuszko...

I then found this lovely Balinese girl with 2 good reviews, 2 amazing tits and an absolutely stunning dark skin that is my newfound fetish. I qucikly made the booking, Papasan being polite and kind on the phone.

The following day I rocked up a good 30 mins early (after the long drive I desperately needed to take a piss and I could not find a damn public toilet in the area.) so I went in, took care of finances and the bladder issue. Papasan then introduces me to Amona and holy fuck she is just a stunner. Her C-D tits are trying really hard to stay under her lovely dress, perfect skin and a nice smile.

As we arrive in the somewhat dark and old a tad dingy room and I soon noticed that her English was not her best asset, a bit of a let down as I really like to connect to the girl I am with. Anyway, into the shower, she gives my member an extremely thorough wash (actually more like 3) whilst I am trying to get access to the lovely puppies.

In the bed a good BBBJ ensues, I actually prefer to do DATY but let her perform her magic. After a few minutes on with DATY. She is very sensitive/ticklish and clearly was not going to cross any kind of line this way so on with the dom and the shag begins. I do attempt DFK and occasionally succeed but she certainly is not a passionate GFE kisser, was not with me anyway.

I usually can hold my load well with WLs but this caramel beauty visually gets the better of me within minutes and I fill the party hat with a mighty load. (She made a comment on it too. Well, some have big dicks, some can come as much as a horse. I feel i got the worse end of this business but hey.)

In between rounds i try to initiate conversation but its not going to well. We kinda connect but she -I dont know why- kept on pinching my nipples , which was both annoying and painful. Not wanting the ruin the mood I tried to ignore it but overall her behaviour was a bit weird . Second round is a replica of the first, except this time I managed to control myself better but again, it was clear that I was going to be the only one having a great orgasm

Overall it was an enjoyable punt with a knockout stunner, whose weird behaviour and lacking English made it hard for me to establish rapport. YMMV

I would be willing to give her another go as I was mesmerized by the visuals.

Thanks Bro.

AMONA loves you

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc