Actually her name is Vodka. Typo.....

Decided to go back to 244 Paddington today as I loved my first visit there yesterday with Lebanese Nana. It is a well run shop and Angela the boss has fantastic customer service skills. Always makes you feel welcome plus she is pretty hot herself.

They had a new girl on the roster, Wodka. Strange name. Not sure who chooses the weird names at this shop.

Wodka is very pretty dressed in a full length black dress, slim, long shiny thick straight hair and great tits, natural C Cups. They felt beautiful to touch and were so soft.

I paid $200 for one hour which includes bbbj.

Into the room and Wodka is very engaging and friendly, asks me about myself and tells me a bit about herself. We shower together and she washes me attentively and I soap up her boobs and booty and have a good soapy fondle. She has a chunky, firm arse for a slim girl and I enjoy playing with her nice wet booty.

Onto the bed and Wodka immediately goes into bbbj and sucks me. She is a great cocksucker, stares me straight in the face the whole time she is sucking me, she is so cute. There is nothing better than a sexy girl staring at you and sucking your cock and Wodka looks so pretty with those big brown eyes. Before she started sucking me she told me that I can cum in her mouth later, so I kept that little offer for the grand finale.

After a very gentle but passionate bbbj I dom up and fuck her. She has a trimmed pussy and is tight. We fuck in mish and doggie and I play with her beautiful soft c cups which are firm and perky to the touch. Lovely tits.

After a good fuck, I lie Wodka down and spread her legs open. She lies back and starts to fondle her breasts and I lick her pussy. She is very submissive and I slowly lick her to an orgasm and as she cums she squeezes my head tight between her legs.

Time is almost up and I want my CIM finale. I ask her to lie on the bed with her head hanging over the end of the bed so she is upside down. I stand up, she opens her willing cute mouth and I slowly wank myself off as she licks and sucks me. What a sight. Her beautiful young body is lying on the bed, I fondle her tits and then feel my orgasm rising hard inside and I slowly wank a big load into her open mouth. It shoots out and into her open mouth I squirt. Three long squirts of cum shoot all over her tongue and teeth and a bit splashes on her chin. She lies there until I am all done and then she jumps in the shower and washes herself clean. Fantastic finale.

I enjoyed my second trip to Paddington. The shop is clean and modern and the line up was good with five sexy, hot girls. Wodka is a super friendly, no nonsense, good service girl who is pretty and very cute and I loved my time with her.

Now who should I see next. In the line up I met Mary who was smokin and busty Morticia and cute Mieko. What a choice.