Thread: Wodka - sexy as fuck and CIM finale

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wodka - sexy as fuck and CIM finale

Actually her name is Vodka. Typo.....

Decided to go back to 244 Paddington today as I loved my first visit there yesterday with Lebanese Nana. It is a well run shop and Angela the boss has fantastic customer service skills. Always makes you feel welcome plus she is pretty hot herself.

They had a new girl on the roster, Wodka. Strange name. Not sure who chooses the weird names at this shop.

Wodka is very pretty dressed in a full length black dress, slim, long shiny thick straight hair and great tits, natural C Cups. They felt beautiful to touch and were so soft.

I paid $200 for one hour which includes bbbj.

Into the room and Wodka is very engaging and friendly, asks me about myself and tells me a bit about herself. We shower together and she washes me attentively and I soap up her boobs and booty and have a good soapy fondle. She has a chunky, firm arse for a slim girl and I enjoy playing with her nice wet booty.

Onto the bed and Wodka immediately goes into bbbj and sucks me. She is a great cocksucker, stares me straight in the face the whole time she is sucking me, she is so cute. There is nothing better than a sexy girl staring at you and sucking your cock and Wodka looks so pretty with those big brown eyes. Before she started sucking me she told me that I can cum in her mouth later, so I kept that little offer for the grand finale.

After a very gentle but passionate bbbj I dom up and fuck her. She has a trimmed pussy and is tight. We fuck in mish and doggie and I play with her beautiful soft c cups which are firm and perky to the touch. Lovely tits.

After a good fuck, I lie Wodka down and spread her legs open. She lies back and starts to fondle her breasts and I lick her pussy. She is very submissive and I slowly lick her to an orgasm and as she cums she squeezes my head tight between her legs.

Time is almost up and I want my CIM finale. I ask her to lie on the bed with her head hanging over the end of the bed so she is upside down. I stand up, she opens her willing cute mouth and I slowly wank myself off as she licks and sucks me. What a sight. Her beautiful young body is lying on the bed, I fondle her tits and then feel my orgasm rising hard inside and I slowly wank a big load into her open mouth. It shoots out and into her open mouth I squirt. Three long squirts of cum shoot all over her tongue and teeth and a bit splashes on her chin. She lies there until I am all done and then she jumps in the shower and washes herself clean. Fantastic finale.

I enjoyed my second trip to Paddington. The shop is clean and modern and the line up was good with five sexy, hot girls. Wodka is a super friendly, no nonsense, good service girl who is pretty and very cute and I loved my time with her.

Now who should I see next. In the line up I met Mary who was smokin and busty Morticia and cute Mieko. What a choice.

thanks pussy for the review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Afrr83

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    thanks pussy for the review
    No worries mate

Who comes up with the names at your shop, they must have a vivid imagination or are smoking something funny !!

translation error
    shane
    mea culpa

vodka here Friday