Thread: Sydney Empress Massage: Phoebe - Filo Frolicks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sydney Empress Massage: Phoebe - Filo Frolicks

Person’s Name : Phoebe

Establishment : Level 1/69 Liverpool St, Haymarket

Date of Visit : August 2019

Size / shape : C-cup (Naturals) , medium length straight dark hair, pretty face, which actually looks better in light as opposed to dark, slight bush downstairs, curvy petite, lovely ass.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Fillipino

Services Provided : decent massage, B2B, HJ, Tits and Ass play.

WIR: To SEM but not really to Phoebe

So this is a retrospective review of my prior usual shop. This is run by a husband and wife couple apparently, I think mamasan might have been in the Industry before, she has her own brand of hotness. I also wanted to review as I haven't really seen anything from this shop at all.

They also have a sister shop somewhere, I can't recall, if I remember I'll edit and add.

EDIT: Sister shop is DreamGirls 130

I asked mamasan for a recommendation during an August visit, and got Phoebe.

Being Fillipino, English is a strong point. She has a smooth feminine voice, could do a phone sex line easily haha.

Phoebes massage was decent, got some knots out and held a decent conversation while part 1 was ongoing, got some slight interrogation about job and where I live etc.

After a bit the magic words "please turn over" and the kit came off. Lovely skin, natural semi perky C cuppers and a nice roundish bum.

Didn't allow pussy touching but everywhere else was on the menu, no kissing or anything near the face.

But otherwise gave me a nice B2B, and finished with a smooth HJ while leaning over me allowing me access to most of her.

Smooth lines "you like that baby", "feels good doesn't it baby" "cum for me" definitely helped me get over the line.

Overall decent but I've had better which is why no return to her in particular.

Sorry that this is a shorter less descriptive review, but it's been a while. I decided to make up a bit on my punting where I hadn't offered the Intel.

If you love LBM (Little Brown Machines, the good ones add in a Fucking after brown haha LBFM) she might be right up your alley. I get the impression with her if you clicked (which we didn't 100%) there would be more on offer.

As usual YMMV, Phoebe was a decent punt, but there is better out there. If you want to try a young Filo girl go for it.
    Last edited by F0x; 10-12-2019 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Added sister shop