Angela at 142 - a good (and unusual) session

Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 9/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Quite a pretty face (luscious lips), very slim figure, A-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - unusual but still good

My experience/comments : I only had a brief window of opportunity (as we used to say in the 1980’s) for a punt today so I made a booking at my nearest shop.

I had planned to try one of their promotional 30min doubles for $150.

Turned up and had a chat with Mina and the lovely Cherry (I haven’t seen her for ages) and Mimi also came into reception (she recognised me as I’d seen her in a couple of other shops).

Cherry asked me to wait for a couple of minutes as Angela was just drying her hair and she showed me into a cubicle.

Angela soon came and led me to a downstairs room.

She is reasonably pretty with luscious lips and was wearing a short, tight, black miniskirt over a black bra and knickers and she readied the room while I showered.

I checked that Angela did “Suck, no condom” and she gave my cock a thorough inspection which I obviously passed.

I lay on the bed and Angela stripped. She has a very slim figure with A-cups, a tattoo on her stomach and a trimmed bush. She was very cheerful and laughed a lot throughout the session.

The intercom squawked and Cherry was saying something to Angela in Chinese and then spoke to me explaining that something had gone wrong with the planned double. She said I could either see Angela for one hour or another girl could come in but the conversation ended before I decided.

Angela then wiped me down and started sucking me and it was so good that I got her to call Cherry and say I’d see Angela for the hour (“Sod being rushed for time”, I thought).

Her BBBJ involved a lot of licking my balls shaft and helmet, which was very good (she has a long tongue) and she quite often quickly dabbed the tip of my cock with a tissue (clearing any pre-cum, I guess) but when she was sucking me properly it was excellent – no teeth, lovely soft and sensual lips, good tongue-work and some nice eye-contact.

I was soon panting and moaning with appreciation and Angela stopped sucking me and look at me with a worried look on her face – I’m not sure whether she was concerned that I was going to cum in her mouth or have a heart attack!! I kept saying “It’s good. Don’t stop”.

I asked for some 69 and she shook her head but I pulled a miserable face and she relented and, after a wipe-down and giving me some mouthwash, she climbed aboard.

I went very gently and slowly and Angela was moaning and squirming before she soon pulled away but I don’t think she’d cum.

She sucked me some more and was kneeling beside me and I started to finger her pussy but she asked me to stop when I went for some insertion.

She then did something I’d never encountered before – she got a small sachet of liquid out of her bag, ripped off the top, sucked it into her mouth and sucked me again.

This was even better as there was a lovely cool and tingly sensation and Angela also went quite deep.

After a good while she spat into the bin and took a different coloured sachet and did the same thing. This time there was a lovely warm and tingly sensation.

I found out more about these sachets later.

It was time to fuck and at first Angela tried to dress me with a condom that was way too small. (She spent a lot of the session commenting on my size.)

She then ferreting around in her bag for a bit and eventually found a decent-sized condom which was much better.

Lube was applied and she straddled me for some cowgirl.

She only let me get about half way in but she rode me energetically, enthusiastically and well.

During one breather I suggested some doggie but she was horrified at the prospect and resumed riding me.

It was so good that I just squirted before even getting round to some mish.

Angela tidied me up and started to give me a massage but we just had a chat via our translator apps.

She said she was from Hunan and has been here a year. She currently works at 142 every day but previously worked at 429 Pitt St (I think she said as Nina but I’m not certain).

I showed her the photos they use of her on the 142 website and she said they were of her but it’s hard to tell – I’d guess they are not recent photos although she certainly hasn’t put on any weight.

I also saw that the website described her as a “Student”. Well, you can be a mature student, can’t you!!!

I showered and dressed and while I did so Angela went into the shower and trimmed her bush.

Regarding those sachets she’d used, Angela showed then to me. She had a bag containing dozens of them and gave me one of each.

The words “ORAL SEX WATER” and “COLD MINT” and “HOT ORANGE” are clear but I’d love to know what the words in Chinese say. Can anyone help?

When I got home I consulted Old Mother Google and found them on Amazon. They are made by a company called Xinbincheng in Guangzhou and are available at $16.99 for a pack of 8 sachets of 10mls each. They also do a “HOT STRAWBERRY” one.

I’ve never seen them before but I thought they were great.

Here are some photos.

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really novel technique, thanks for review.