Thread: K Juni (Julianna) - Ultimate experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Juni (Julianna) - Ultimate experience

Been a month since I came to 310. I have seen Julianna long long time before but I totally don't have any memory about her, she is kind of new to me. She is Korean but the first thing when I was going into the room, she talked Chinese to me. I was a bit shocked and there was a moment I thought I have gone into the wrong room lol. She knows little Chinese, but pretty good in pronunciation which made me think she was Chinese. I think I am just slightly better than her.

Body Appearance
    Mid 20s from Korea, natural looking girl with big soft boobs - one of the best thing of her. Shaved clean pussy which look very good. Not very slim but not fat, which is in my acceptable level. For those who don't like bony, she's the one you are looking for.

Foreplay
    Lots of teasing, hugging and kissing before actually took off our clothes. In shower, gave me some bbbj and that's it. I do really care about the service in shower anyway. But she did very well on the other parts while we on bed. No routine, feels like we go with the flow naturally. I hugged her on the bed to warm her up after the shower, after that she went to kiss my body and went for bbbj. The BBBJ was good but could be better, at least I have no problem surviving the BJ. Her turn to lie down, I went with the flow and suck her boobs, lick her pussy which were the best things in her.

1st Round
    After that, dom on, I went for missionary gently but she seems wanted to go faster. After for 5 mins, i came hard.

Rest?
    Hardly rest and she was already touching my dick, very eager for 2nd round!

2nd Round
    She didn't ask me if I want 2nd shot but she already went down for more BBBJ. It made me hard right away and even we went for cowgirl and doggy, my dick remains hard all the time which didn't often happen. Went for doggy for quite a while but I still get to cum yet. She requested for handjob which can finish me earlier as she said the doggy style really hit her sensitive spot that she wanted to go pee lol. I understand the doggy style from me always hit the spot due to my special ability, but this is my first time hearing from a girl that she wants to pee because of that! Didn't take long for handjob and I cummed hard. She still helped me to clean up before she went for toilet.

Rest again
    This was the time that we talked more. She also fed me some biscuits to eat. I love how she did as well as that biscuit was the type I like. We talked some Chinese and some English. I thought there were more time and I did have a moment thinking of 3rd shot as previous 2 shots finished in 40-45mins. Then the buzz went off, that thought had totally erased in my mind and went for clean up.

Pros
    - Extremely friendly
    - Very horny
    - Love teasing
    - Lots of DFK
    - No mechanic routine
    - Big Soft Boobs
    - Very clean shaved pussy
    - Very proactive

Cons
    - Nothing much in shower other than BBBJ but I am fine with it!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    That’s a great AR,

She works hard to please which is half the battle
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.