Thread: Cici - busty maiden with nice personality and a moist pussy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cici - busty maiden with nice personality and a moist pussy

One of my favourite girls at this shop is Cici.

She is late 20's, thick set but not fat, awesome full size D natural tits, nice tight and wet shaved pussy and a pretty face.

Cici is a happy go lucky type of girl and most of the time she will give me some good kissing. Her bbbj skills are strong and she will also have a good orgasm or two if you treat her to a bit of a tongue licking on the pussy.

I last saw her a week ago. She was wearing a short dress with those big tits on display and when we showered together she sucked my off under the warm shower water whilst looking into my eyes. Naughty girl she is.

Onto the bed and I let her show me her bbbj skills which are very strong. She has a friendly personality which I like.

I fucked her mostly in doggie as I like to watch her big tits swaying underneath whilst I fuck her, occasionally reaching over to play with them as I plunged that lovely moist pussy of hers.

I came all over her back at the end and shot a good load of cream all over her.

Go and see her. She is good value and I can see that she has some good reviews on this forum.

Nice lass. Big whoppers. Great combination. LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing 👍
    Photo real?

Banned
    Why is 7 Cowper on the After Reports section pushing up their reviews during a lockdown? Are they still open, flouting all Covid rules? Madness