Establishment : Yoko's

Date of Visit : 1/6/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $100/45min

Size/shape : Slimish, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, anal, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Good VFM but not one of Yoko's best

My experience/comments : I’d read a review of Emma on another forum so I thought I’d add her to my list of different ladies I’ve seen at Yoko’s (Emma is number 34).

Turned up and saw a rare sight – an empty carpark at Yoko’s.

Up the stairs and was greeted by Ellie who took my money and called Emma, who turned up immediately and she put her arms around me and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

She was wearing a black dress with yellow flowers and we both stripped.

Emma lay naked on the bed and told me I was clean and wanted me to join her immediately but I wanted to shower as I’d just previously popped into the nearby Bunnings and had a dump (in their toilet, I hasten to add).

That reminds me of a true story. I used to work with this bloke and one day he was on the phone to his wife and he absolutely creased up laughing. When he’d finished he told me that they were renovating a bathroom and his wife had been into a showroom to look at various fittings, taking their three year old son with her. She was talking to a salesman and she heard a little voice behind her saying “Mummy, I’ve finished”. The kid had dropped his trousers, sat on one of the display toilets and done a poo and now wanted his mother to wipe his bum.

Anyway, I showered and dried myself and Emma was asking me where I lived, whether I was married, how old I was etc.

Emma has brown hair (possibly a wig) and a slimish figure with droopy B’s and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and she initially lay in my arms and stroked my cock before moving to kneel between my legs and suck on my balls and then moved up for the BJ.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and soft and sensual with no teeth, plenty of suction, no interruptions and about half deep.

After a while I asked for some 69 but got little reaction from her so I got her to dismount and she lay beside me to continue the BJ. As her pussy was within reach I inserted a finger.

Time to fuck and I asked Emma to get a condom and she lubed-up and we started with some cowgirl. After a while Emma switched to Asian-style and really went for it. Lots of lovely fleshy slapping noises.

When she tired I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

My thumb was soon fully up her arsehole so I asked whether I could fuck her bum. She was initially hesitant but agreed, saying gently, and more lube was applied.

She was tight and I went slowly and got about halfway in but she wasn’t comfortable and was arching her back and I couldn’t pop through that sphincter to get fully and comfortably in. She then pulled away and said “Sorry, too big” and we lay down for some mish.

I hadn’t had a punt for four days and was soon close to cumming so I withdrew (she’d earlier said that CIM was OK), removed the condom, knelt by her head and quickly came in her mouth.

Emma continued sucking me for a short while before jumping up, grabbing a towel and rushing out to their usual shower while I collapsed on the bed.

When she returned she gave me a light massage. She kept telling me “Emma, Tuesdays” but I couldn’t understand much else that she said so I just lay back and recovered.

Time was up and, as usual here, Emma left while I was showering so I dressed and saw myself out, saying thanks to Ellie as I exited. (The carpark was now back to usual with several cars in it.)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the great review Fred . I'm just curious to see what a 50+ year old asian WL might look like ?? IS this the average age for this establishment? I have a mental image of what they may look like & it's not a good image . Having said that there is nothing sexier than a fit mature girl who knows her way around a man's body ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Late 40s / early 50s is probably about the average age of the ladies at Yoko's. Some look reasonably fit and others show their age a bit more.

But you don't go to Yoko's for the girls' looks - it is the consistently high quality of their service which makes them worth visiting. And the good value for money.

In any case, they are all younger than me!!!

And they must be getting something right as Yoko's and a similar shop, Juliet's in St Marys, are both very busy nearly all the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I stopped reading after I got to droopy B’s! 😂😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have you got the price list of Yoko's?