Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : Central Moon Bay Massage

Date of Visit : December 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 2/316 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW / WeChat ID: M0449593863

Phone : 0449 593 863

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : $40 30 mins, $55 45 mins, $65 60 mins + $50 tip

Size/shape : curvy, womanly sized, probably at least a 10, may be 12+, all natural 36 D Cups, big ass and covered mid section - read on

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : relaxing massage which is quite enjoyable, topless and bottomless HJ - read on

Value for money/recommend? : It was pretty OK for me and as a walk in quickie with no booking, I think I did fine, don't mind running into her whenever my usual favourites are not available. So yes, if you like larger woman with big tits.

My experience/comments :

Was near Central and have time for a quickie, it was 10.15am actually and my plan was to visit Massage at Central at 423 but unfortunately no one home, Angela usually is there early wasn't in, so disappointingly I walked towards 316, thinking if no big tits girl on show, then I will walk all the way to either Siam Sila or QVB, determined to have a cum shot this morning............haha

Walked up the narrow stairs and could hear some Chinese women arguing, that was on the mezzanine floor, didn't want to be seen by these women, who may or may not be working MLs from upstairs, reached the reception at the top and there was one Asian girl saying hi, you want a massage.

She was plain looking, probably no make up on yet, she was sitting down, so can't really tell her body shape, she was wearing a white T shirt and from where I was looking, she should have a decent size pair underneath, so I asked, who is working now? it's so early, only me, and I just want to make sure: you provide specials for $50 tip? she gave me a positive nod of the head and then stands up and comes out of the reception to show me where to go. quite a tall girl, full size, curvy, the T shirt turns out to be open mid section and she was wearing some sort of body belt or corset, even allowing for some push up or lifting effects, her boobs from the size way view are big, ok, she will do, so I handed over the $40 massage fees and $50 tip, she opens the door right opposite reception but I need to use the bathroom so make my way down the hall, I have been to this shop so many times, and obviously they haven't done any major changes.

Back to the room, Annie asks me to undress and I got naked before laying on the table, Annie comes back, didn't ask if I like strong or soft, she just gets right into it, I think she is more toward the medium to soft side, as she is a bigger lady and seemingly knows what she is doing, so I just go with the flow and see what she's like, so she started with neck and shoulder and using mainly her palms, they are soft, meaty and warm and feel very good as she slides them along my back, firm but without applying too much pressure to be therapeutic. back, lower back and around my waist, again, firm but still reasonable soft. no bum massage, no crack massage and no TT even when she started on the legs. So that was a bit disappointing.

at the half way, Annie went outside to get a hot towel, love it when they are steamy hot and always feels good with the hot towel even on a relatively warm day. Again, without any further touching or teasing on my back side, I was told to turn over, OK, the moment of truth:

So the T-shirt came off and bra is out, heap, finally, something Not disappointing, they are big tits, and looks totally natural. then the pants are off, from the angle and lighting from the room, can't tell what's her landscaping downunder and Annie is now topless and bottomless anyway. but she body corset stays !!

I sort of look at it and point my finger to it ? Annie explains, they are for my back but you can touch my anywhere you like, just not inside, ok, fair enough. and being someone with a long term back problem myself I can totally understand that, just not sure if other punters will be put off by that. then again, I have seen other old milfs in massage shop using that as an excuse in order to wear those corset type to hide and cover their mid section - in case they have got saggy and big belly. which shouldn't be the case with Annie as I don't think she is over 30 yet.

so Annie stands next to me and started to touch me between my legs, I help myself to her big tits. her right side is slightly smaller than the left side but equally perky and quite full. very nice hand feel with her relatively young age. BTW, this room has no mirror !! so no point for me to get up my play the big tits in front of the mirror thing. but laying there with both hand full I can't complain, they are big enough for me to use both my hands to cup on breast, then the other, and while I should be her first customer of the day, so usually I would have treat my self to some breasts feeding and suck for all they are worth, but not sure if it is those corset she was wearing that turned me off a bit. so the urge to lick and suck on those tits just wasn't really there.

Annie's hands while soft and warm and meaty, she HJ skill is sort of mono and could be quite boring, and not much touching of the surrounding sensual areas either, as time is nearly up and I probably need to cum very soon, so I suggested that Annie use both of her hands and show her where to hold and jerk and where to caress the balls and plays a bit more. much better not, so listen boys, don't be shy, if you ML isn't that experienced or that good, tell her what you like and make the most of your session. like yours truly here.

By the way, I have ruled out titty fuck and Spanish by myself as good as Annie was naked - for obviously reason, as I don't thing I would want to tits fuck her when she was still wearing that thing. So this is just gonna be a grabbing the tits and cum session, and I did move my hand down and gran her ass cheek, which is full and bouncy. but when it's time to cum, my hands were both firmly grabbing those big tits, not my best shot in recent times but cum I did and as this is our first meet, my right hand let go of her tits and place on top of her main jerking hand, just make sure there ain't no stopping or letting go mid shot !!

So as I calm down, my hand was moving her hand which is still hold my dick and we were in a movement of harmony until I am done and dusted.

Some cleaning to follow and I found out she doesn't have wet tissue and she was trying to use that old hot towel to wipe my legs, no thank you I said, I got up and used my own bag of wet wipes !! We both got dressed in the room and I asked Annie if the shop is still owned by the Thai owner from 651 Moon Bay and it is.

As I walk back out to Elizabeth Street, I walked across the road and I was inside Central Station already, this is why 316 used to be one of my favourite RnT shop when Alice was running it, it's actually MORE convenient than QVB !!

Well, for Annie, I think if I were to see her again, I would do two things:

1. Either ask for a strong massage or a soft sexy massage - so I would either get a firm part 1 or have a long TT part 1
2. Try to get her to take off that corset thing, I don't really care if she has a belly or whatever, I just want to fuck those tits - if I may and hopefully not have to pay more??

Just telling it as it is.

Cheers