Thread: Ginger - go on spice up your life

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Ginger - go on spice up your life

Was in the City this morning for a lunch appointment so I thought I would have a little romp in Paddington as a starter before the lunch course.

Angela showed me the line up of Blue, Black, Morticia, ice Cream and Ginger and I picked Ginger as she is one hot chick.

Ginger is medium to tall height and about 45kgs. She is a very pretty, busty girl, Chinese, mid 20’s with natural C cups. Cute as a button.

Paid for one hour FS and then into the room for a bit of fun.

Quick shower then onto the bed. She starts off with a fucking amazing bbbj, very good sucking action and I asked her to play a lot of attention to my balls and also to lick and suck my nipples as she blows me. She is on her knees and her lovely breasts dangle down and I massage them as she sucks me. I am feeling a bit horny and naughty today so I ask her to stop, lie down at the end of the bed with her face looking at the ceiling, I open her mouth and I face fuck her whilst playing with her boobs. She sucked and licked me and the feeling was so intense that I had to be careful to not blow my load straight down her throat.

Dom up and I start off with standing doggie. Ginger has a peachy, firm arse. I move her to the edge of the bed and I start off with licking her pussy and arsehole from behind to get her juices flowing then alternate between fucking and licking her pussy. Occasionally I reach around to massage her swaying breasts and I then up the tempo and gently slap her arse as I fuck her. Very nice.

I fancy Ginger spice on top so I lie down and she slowly lowers her tight pussy onto my erect cock and I slam her hard from below as she DFK's me. I hold her butt in place so that she cannot move and I fuck her small pussy with my cock going in and out like a V8 piston at 6,000 revs until I blow hard in the dom. She has such a tight pussy. An 18 year old girl would be jealous.

We are 30 minutes in so I take a break and we both have a shower. I then ask Ginger to lie down, I lift her hips up into the air and place a pillow underneath her, tell her to relax and enjoy and I then start some slow DATY. She is not very orgasmic at first and my tongue gets tired after about 10 minutes and I am not sure if she is going to have an orgasm from licking. She tells me to fuck her so I dom up again, push myself deep inside her tight, tight snatch and ask her to masturbate her clit until she cums. She lies back, closes her eyes and has one hand masturbating herself whilst the other hand plays with her breasts and I fuck her fast until she cums with a nice, juicy, shaking orgasm. She giggles after she cums and curls herself up in a ball as the orgasm flows through her and subsides.

Time is almost up. I can't cum again as she is my third punt in three days, so I ask her to give me a nice massage until the buzzer goes off for time up.

Ginger is a great service girl with a friendly personality. She has a good body and a "go with the flow" type of personality and I enjoyed my time with her. Her best attributes are her bbbj skills which were fantastic and her tight little love hole that is a pleasure to fuck and feel your cock being strangled by its tightness.

I left happy and balls drained.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

you must be on long service leave
    shane

a very spicy taste of sex

Ginger here friday