Estimated Age: 19
    Estimated Ethnic Group: Japanese
    Hair Colour: Black
    Hair Length: Medium
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Skin Colour: Pale
    Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
    Body Shape: Slim
    Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    Overall Looks: Beautiful
    Overall Personality: Funny, smiling, bubbly
    Overall Performance: Just the best

I haven't seen many WLs in my life, actually I haven't had many girls in my life as I told Yuzu, but she's possibly one of the best and sweetest girl I've ever been with. Yes, I know, she was just providing me a service, like she does everyday for many men, but I think either you have connection with the girl or not. Either she's your type or not and often you can tell from the very first sight.
    What a bright and sweet smile greeted me when I entered her room, what a slim and gorgeous body. Her skin is soft, spotless and white. Attractive eyes, one girl that can smile with just her eyes. I think everyone could fall for her.
    The time we spent in the shower was quite long. She soaped me carefully and she wanted to do BBBJ right there which I refused, actually I've never done BBBJ with a WL. When I asked for kisses she refused, or more likely she didn't understood, so I was starting to think "cute girl but I won't even get DFK". Yet she was singing in the shower, good sign of a carefree and bubbly attitude.

Instead, as soon as we jump onto the bed, she engaged in catbathing and then started licking the shaft of my little brother. At that point I wasn't able to refuse BBBJ. She did it effortlessly and making eye contact. She's really cute and exciting. Imagine the cutest girlfriend you've ever had, Yuzu beat every expectation. I couldn't wait and asked her to begin the main thing. At first, she was very tense and was afraid the size of my little brother would hurt her, so I was very careful and slow. But then with more lube, she got used and really enjoyed it or at least she really seemed to. What an amazing time. We changed lots of position and each one was great with her, lots of DFK, great connection. Her kisses with the tongue were amazing and she's got two soft lips I kept admiring while inside her. She's tight and so warm inside. I would have done it the entire day. We really had fun. The best moment was when she was touching herself while we were doing it laterally and I hold her other hand. At one point I put my hand over hers, really exciting highlight. I couldn't cum but I was very close. We almost went over time, but she finishes me off with 69 and then HJ.
    I almost thought to extend my time but I assumed she was already booked, also that would have been costly and we were both tired.
    What can I say? She's just amazing, beautiful, young, innocent-looking, nice perky breasts, her little sister is clean and shaved (lasered I guess). She's not into loud fake moaning, rather sensual, very feminine, moans. She provided me with the best GFE I've ever had in Sydney and I can honestly say she's a very special and unique girl, one that I'll be delighted to have in my personal life, too, at least if we talk about passion and personality. I wish her the best of luck in this industry and even beyond. I highly recommend her. Treat her nicely and every buck you spent on her will be worth it.
    Thank you, beautiful Yuzu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, another stunner from Japan. Lovely sweet girl but don't choose her if you want PSE. This one is GFE at its best. Treat her kindly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by f6tornado View Post
    Yes, another stunner from Japan. Lovely sweet girl but don't choose her if you want PSE. This one is GFE at its best. Treat her kindly.
    yes, she provides the highest level of GFE. Won't forget that cute smile when I was inside her. It's a service but with her it felt as real as it could get.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds like my type! I'm into bubbly girls.

Hopefully I can book her soon.

Does anyone message Ginza to ask for recommendations based on the type of girl they like or is this something you need to ask in person? In the past I would just punt based on reviews, but I feel it would be better if the staff can recommend based on type.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Yeah I ask for recommendations from Wilson

Yuzu is one of the top girls at the moment