Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grace, she rejected kissing and cim, force me masturbation in the end, WORST experience ever!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Grace, she rejected kissing and cim, force me masturbation in the end, WORST experience ever!!!

I am a regular customer of Marrickville 5, Glades 42, Ginza 310, Club 278, Kyoto 206, and Sakura 57 for several years. However, I seldom write after reports unless the experience is extremely wonderful or extraordinarily horrible.

Today, I have to mention my worst experience ever in my sex life. I strongly urge that any punter should not pick this girl in Kyoto 206.

Walked into Kyoto 206 this afternoon, and saw the line up. A girl called Grace caught my attention and I paid $250 for diamond service (including kissing, 69, cim etc...) After walking into the room, she turned the light off and said I don't like light, which really made me feel upset as I cannot see her face clearly. Argued for a while, she allowed me to turn the light on, but she only permits a dim light. Then we took a shower. After taking a closer at her face, I can find that her face is not natural, with surgery and unnatural artificial modification especially in her jaw.

She only washed my back and asked me to wash my penis by myself. In the bed, she only did a perfunctory blow job for me and then asked me to get in her vagina, though my penis was not hard enough to have sex. During the sex, she did not smile and rejected any kissing or touching her face, though I was not quite happy to see her unnatural face with much surgery in her jaw. After several minutes I felt totally upset and my penis felt very uncomfortable. I asked a blow job. She indeed did it, but not happy at all. After a while, a second before cum, she spat my penis out and did a masturbation for me until ejaculation. The whole process only lasts for 30 mins. I was really upset with her service.

No words can I experss my rage for Grace in Kyoto 206.

---------------

UPDATE:
    As said in this AR, I seldom wrote reviews unluss the experience is best or worst. However, there are still many girls worth trying. Here are my recommendations.

No.5 Marrickville: Dior (impressive DFK), Abby (cute), Bobo (pretty), S (sexy & pretty).

Glades 42: Michelle (gooooooooood), Luna (good service, her vagina is impressive), Yumi (innocent), Joanna (pretty).

Ginza: Kiki (good looking), Bella (Impressive BBBJ and CIM).

Club 278: Nana (cute, big boobs, not working), Lily (wild!!!active!!!, not working).

Kyoto 278 & Sakura 57: Dylia (natural big boobs), Ida (best service!!!), Keiko(amazing Japanese girl, not working..)

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    That’s fucked bro, especially since you specifically paid for CIM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprised some of the other members don’t lash at you for providing negative reviews and put it back on the punter.
    Ie. you could of been smelly, sweaty, forceful, considering you only have 3 post and yet claim so many venues. blah blah.

TBH... good on you for calling it out. Had same feedback lines for jojo there.
    Sometimes it is the girl. It’s up to management to take the feedback or not.

Unlucky bro. I had a great experience with her but this is some months back so her service could have changed. I didn't notice the surgery, thought the opposite as she is pretty. I guess it's punting for a reason and the thing is 206, 57, 43.. They ain't cheap either. So I tend to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    Surprised some of the other members don’t lash at you for providing negative reviews and put it back on the punter.
    Ie. you could of been smelly, sweaty, forceful, considering you only have 3 post and yet claim so many venues. blah blah.

At least you notice no one lashing at OP yet !

It’s because the majority of members are not troublemakers, and smart enough not to believe blindly what a negative review state, especially when the writer is notorious for rough play or at least well known for writing exaggerated bad comments and descriptions. Some are even well known for receiving complaints from WLs !

There’s no ground in suspecting this AR to be untrue, so there’s no lashing !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by carl__johnson__ View Post
    I am a regular customer of Marrickville 5, Glades 42, Ginza 310, Club 278, Kyoto 206, and Sakura 57 for several years. However, I seldom write after reports unless the experience is extremely wonderful or extraordinarily horrible.

Today, I have to mention my worst experience ever in my sex life. I strongly urge that any punter should not pick this girl in Kyoto 206.

Walked into Kyoto 206 this afternoon, and saw the line up. A girl called Grace caught my attention and I paid $250 for diamond service (including kissing, 69, cim etc...) After walking into the room, she turned the light off and said I don't like light, which really made me feel upset as I cannot see her face clearly. Argued for a while, she allowed me to turn the light on, but she only permits a dim light. Then we took a shower. After taking a closer at her face, I can find that her face is not natural, with surgery and unnatural artificial modification especially in her jaw.

She only washed my back and asked me to wash my penis by myself. In the bed, she only did a perfunctory blow job for me and then asked me to get in her vagina, though my penis was not hard enough to have sex. During the sex, she did not smile and rejected any kissing or touching her face, though I was not quite happy to see her unnatural face with much surgery in her jaw. After several minutes I felt totally upset and my penis felt very uncomfortable. I asked a blow job. She indeed did it, but not happy at all. After a while, a second before cum, she spat my penis out and did a masturbation for me until ejaculation. The whole process only lasts for 30 mins. I was really upset with her service.

No words can I experss my rage for Grace in Kyoto 206.
    You hit the jackpot , she prob LadyBoy ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    206 has some issues with their quality control. Not the first time i went there and was dissappointed especially with their so called expensive Jap AV girls... not going there anymore...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My worst punts this yr is in 57 nd 206 all with Chinese girls.

Yes Jojo is bad...but cim was good.
    Legs up from deep penetrating is the worst offense nd biggest turn off.
    Mainland Chinese really has bad work attitude so lazy nd want to get pay for doing nothing lol

I think 206 CIM is not standard is ymmv.

Korean there is definitely much better in the serivce department.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this some kind of cynical blowback to the review of Kay by Speechwriter? You really want to come out in support of a guy who is widely feared and reviled by WLs for his treatment of them and his brutal reviews unless he gets everything he wants?

If shop managers had the guts, they’d just tell him to go elsewhere instead of pandering up to him.

Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Is this some kind of cynical blowback to the review of Kay by Speechwriter? You really want to come out in support of a guy who is widely feared and reviled by WLs for his treatment of them and his brutal reviews unless he gets everything he wants?

If shop managers had the guts, they’d just tell him to go elsewhere instead of pandering up to him.
    Mr threebysix is very bitter what happened to his blood brother" Mr Speech " admins banned him 3 x now nd his lucky no shop come out nd place a ban on him for rough play !

Banned
    Pay peanut, get monkey (with balls?)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh remind me speech mr.40 minutes man , hope i can fuck his ass for 40 min

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post

2 sides to every story, all I am saying is that one person assumes something and then it snowballs into something else.
    Enough people comment with conjecture then it becomes ‘true’

If he was really bad as people say shops would of banned him wayyy before with multiple offences
    Anyways tldr: goes against community rules for what it seems like personal attacks- just IMO.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You’re right about the two sides. It’s obvious you’re a speech fan so you’ve chosen to take his side.

What makes you think it’s based solely on assumptions? If anything, you’re the one applying a presumption of innocence and that is notwithstanding his own reviews as much as proudly acknowledging he fcks the daylights out of the girls.

Some of us have gotten direct feedback from girls who have had the misfortune of having seen him themselves or work with girls who have. Every one of them hopes they never see him walk in the door.

On being banned by shops, well, it’s pretty clear he uses his reputation as a feared reviewer as leverage. As you could see on the review of Kay, M5 management seemed to be terrified of offending him which was pathetic. At least the forum moderators have eliminated that leverage by banning him.

Mr threebysix .....I know it’s hard to tell you what" Speech" done is wrong as they say birds of the same feather flock together

But read the comments from an insider about this matter:“ Christmas post” . Don’t tell me Xmas is not an insider lol....
    20181124_210549.jpg

"Perth customers do cycling, yoga more than Sydney customers. They are generally speaking (sorry I keep on generating/judging in this blog but I might be wrong.) body(should I say fitness) aware, also I can see more IGA or local supermarket than Coles or woolies, what else… I met psychologist/ lawyer for sex workers/someone who will have orchiectomy next week/who else…. oh yes I’ve read speechwriter’s review about K(former Isabella). Seriously, If I ever meet him I’ll lock him in and straight call to the lawyer for sex worker. The forum admin and shop owners in Sydney should ban him for his life time.(although it’s not much left.) Uncountable working girls complained about him, I just laugh he still strongly believes that he actually makes girl cum every fucking time. Please be aware :*The*primary*roleof*working lady*is*to*boost*men’s ego.*"

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondsInSydney View Post
    Sorry to hear about your experience.
    If you want a guaranteed punt you should check out Lola

She is a stunner and we are confident in her service. Feedback so far has been very positive
    She does CIM and is very friendly as well as gorgeous.

There is no way you would not have a good time! You can contact us on:
    0432543062 or
    wechat id: diamondsinsydney
    Are you also owner of Kyoto ? If not, it’s not nice to post on other shop’s thread, it’s called ambush advertising, it’s annoying.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Mr threebysix .....I know it’s hard to tell you what" Speech" done is wrong as they say birds of the same feather flock together

But read the comments from an insider about this matter:“ Christmas post” . Don’t tell me Xmas is not an insider lol....
    20181124_210549.jpg

"Perth customers do cycling, yoga more than Sydney customers. They are generally speaking (sorry I keep on generating/judging in this blog but I might be wrong.) body(should I say fitness) aware, also I can see more IGA or local supermarket than Coles or woolies, what else… I met psychologist/ lawyer for sex workers/someone who will have orchiectomy next week/who else…. oh yes I’ve read speechwriter’s review about K(former Isabella). Seriously, If I ever meet him I’ll lock him in and straight call to the lawyer for sex worker. The forum admin and shop owners in Sydney should ban him for his life time.(although it’s not much left.) Uncountable working girls complained about him, I just laugh he still strongly believes that he actually makes girl cum every fucking time. Please be aware :*The*primary*roleof*working lady*is*to*boost*men’s ego.*"
    Whos isabella ? Wheres she work before ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Whos isabella ? Wheres she work before ?
    Hmmm I think she must work at m5 as Isabella before she moved to 278 as mari then back to m5 as kay ? that's my guess not too sure ...I only ever go there for one girl I never take any notice of other girls there really. Xmas, she always look after me when shes there

Banned
    Sorry about that guys. Apologies to Kyoto206 and the other forum members. A bit new to this forum so we admittedly overstepped our boundaries abit. Will refrain from making the same mistake in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondsInSydney View Post
    Sorry about that guys. Apologies to Kyoto206 and the other forum members. A bit new to this forum so we admittedly overstepped our boundaries abit. Will refrain from making the same mistake in the future.
    Excellent response, it’s all good !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast