Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 46 Sydenham

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spy001 View Post
    Attachment 70539 enjoy Lisa the popular girl from 46
    Had lisa very good not as Good as Thai Alice wish I had have had them in a double nice real pic of lisa anyone got one of Alice
    Last edited by benno0987; 07-03-2023 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been here lately? I know it’s mostly older ladies, milfs and gilfs but before covid they’d usually have a couple of young girls on. Usually 19-20yo students just arrived. Service was inconsistent but sometimes you’d get lucky and it’s $100 less than say No.5 around the corner. Might take one for the team soon and report back if no one else does

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah 46 Springhouse is one of my late night haunts I’ve been punting at since 2018. Most recent punt was with Mimi and Emma in April.

Place is Ok and the girls are all MILFs, most well in their 40’s. but they are reasonably kept and sexy.
    Susan was my regular there for years until last year when I had enough of her. If you haven’t seen her I’d recommend her service. But it gets monotonous if you see her over and over like I did.

Emma’s good too and Mimi is great provided you don’t engage with her in any kind of chat. Or she never stops.

It’s 170/hr no tier so ensure the girl knows what you want upfront and agrees to provide it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah 46 Springhouse is one of my late night haunts I’ve been punting at since 2018. Most recent punt was with Mimi and Emma in April.

Place is Ok and the girls are all MILFs, most well in their 40’s. but they are reasonably kept and sexy.
    Susan was my regular there for years until last year when I had enough of her. If you haven’t seen her I’d recommend her service. But it gets monotonous if you see her over and over like I did.

Emma’s good too and Mimi is great provided you don’t engage with her in any kind of chat. Or she never stops.

It’s 170/hr no tier so ensure the girl knows what you want upfront and agrees to provide it.
    Thanks so much for that info. Around 2019/2020 I had punts there with girls who were around late teens early 20s so was wondering if they were getting girls like that back there again post covid but sounds like no. Weird place. I’ve had some of my best punts there and also my worst. You can go to No.5 around the corner and be more guaranteed of something decent but 46 is like high risk high reward 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Thanks so much for that info. Around 2019/2020 I had punts there with girls who were around late teens early 20s so was wondering if they were getting girls like that back there again post covid but sounds like no. Weird place. I’ve had some of my best punts there and also my worst. You can go to No.5 around the corner and be more guaranteed of something decent but 46 is like high risk high reward 😂
    No bud, haven’t seen anyone less than 40 or so at Springhouse since early 2019.

N5M is much more expensive and while the women are younger, I’m not convinced by what I’ve seen so far. Those I’ve met seem far too ordinary to command such high prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    No bud, haven’t seen anyone less than 40 or so at Springhouse since early 2019.

N5M is much more expensive and while the women are younger, I’m not convinced by what I’ve seen so far. Those I’ve met seem far too ordinary to command such high prices.
    Last time I was there I had a punt with Honey. I can’t complain about her service but I just wasn’t that attracted to her. She’s a lot older than me. I don’t mind a bit older than me (I’m in my 30s) as long as they’re still hot so thinking of going back to see what randomness awaits me but not sure. I feel for me personally No.5 is less of a risk. Did you find that the girls at No.5 just didn’t give as great service?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ve been to N5M a handful of times over the past 3 years, but always walked out. None of the girls I’ve met attracted me enough to give them a go. Also their prices are way too high.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12