Thread: Moving from RNT to FS... any hints and tips?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Moving from RNT to FS... any hints and tips?

Been doing RNT just occasionally for a while and had some amazing experiences. Unfortunately my regular is away now and I’m thinking of leveling up to FS. Any tips appreciated - where, when, who, how long.
    Tnks

Quote Originally Posted by Soapy View Post
    Been doing RNT just occasionally for a while and had some amazing experiences. Unfortunately my regular is away now and I’m thinking of leveling up to FS. Any tips appreciated - where, when, who, how long.
    Tnks
    Mate , that’s too board man! We don’t know you, you haven’t posted any review so we have no idea what you like, in fact you hardly posted anything, so how can anyone give you a punting tip ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    1000s of reviews/reports here. Just read them and make up your own mind.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Ginza, get your arse to Ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you jumped one step ahead; go to the massage shop with cbj package. But anywhere with $150/30min might be a good start for FS and will get you started.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just so you know.. once you transition from ML to FS you don’t want to go back. I mean you can go back to ML but it’s just not that same no more...
    With FS you can have your cake and eat it too, unless you have been getting extras at ML places then FS is skipping the entree and on to the main course for 1hr. Back in the days it was the 5star queens Moon and Joan that once you had a taste of the 5 star experience you are drawn back for more..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And as for hints and tips.. if you in the city.. Ginza or 5 star is my recommendation for all your asian needs. As for who and when.. check the reviews of what your tastes are and look on the website for their roster on when the girls will be on. With ML the average time is 1hr (this is for Korean Palors and I’m taking about experience) so if you’re going FS as first time.. do 45 mins so you can test the waters since 30 min will be too rushed. ML happy ending is at the end.. FS you go straight to the main course so don’t blow it.. too early
    With that being said.. relax and enjoy your experience as the girls will look after you.