Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ML turning into FS

Senior Member(無間使者)

ML turning into FS

First it was 200 Harris, and now it's 359 Riley. It's very exciting that MLs turn into FS. There were many times I wanna tap that ML and now you can! I tried 200 Harris FS. But no reviews yet of 359 Riley FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who did you see ? Where is the AR bro ? Spill the beans !

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    First it was 200 Harris, and now it's 359 Riley. It's very exciting that MLs turn into FS. There were many times I wanna tap that ML and now you can! I tried 200 Harris FS. But no reviews yet of 359 Riley FS.
    I am just patiently waiting for Emma to return and work at 359 !!

All I ever wanted from Emma was to finally get the Diamond service from her....................haha - The Works:

Diamond full service 钻石全套(Shower together,body to body massage,oral without condom, French kisses, cum in mouth ,69 )- may be except the 69 and French kisses.................lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ? 359 riley is always FullS shop, right? i visited many times before.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for Carli

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    ? 359 riley is always FullS shop, right? i visited many times before.
    Yes, but under new management again. But this time, the girls are from Diva (rnt place).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Who did you see ? Where is the AR bro ? Spill the beans !
    I saw Tanniya for FS. Nothing to write home about unfortunately. She was ok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    --------------------------------------------

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love how boof keeps it real

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I am just patiently waiting for Emma to return and work at 359 !!

All I ever wanted from Emma was to finally get the Diamond service from her....................haha - The Works:

Diamond full service 钻石全套(Shower together,body to body massage,oral without condom, French kisses, cum in mouth ,69 )- may be except the 69 and French kisses.................lol
    I only ever saw Emma once, her massage was rubbish so I quickly paid up the full 250 for FS. It was actually a decent punt, she was pretty enthusiastic and we had plenty of laughs while we tried our best to fuck without causing the inadequate massage bench to collapse.

Highlight was her on top, gyrating back and forth vigorously enough to get those huge tits of hers bouncing wildly in all directions. She was loud too and definitely not shy. Not worth 250 I must admit but I left satisfied and would be keen to go again for the right price.

Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    I only ever saw Emma once, her massage was rubbish so I quickly paid up the full 250 for FS. It was actually a decent punt, she was pretty enthusiastic and we had plenty of laughs while we tried our best to fuck without causing the inadequate massage bench to collapse.

Highlight was her on top, gyrating back and forth vigorously enough to get those huge tits of hers bouncing wildly in all directions. She was loud too and definitely not shy. Not worth 250 I must admit but I left satisfied and would be keen to go again for the right price.
    Haha ! Only AHLUNGOR thinks diamond service is so hard to get !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! Only AHLUNGOR thinks diamond service is so hard to get !
    Well to be fair it was FS but without any diamond extras. She doesn't DFK and CBJ only. Also I don't recommend FS in a massage place without showers being available, literally had to wipe myself down with tissues as best I could.
    She isn't the hottest girl around and she ain't petite either but she was a fun fuck, she was genuinely into it and she makes sexy noises. When she was riding she was off somewhere else in her mind, head back, eyes closed and moaning like crazy, clutching at her nipples and grinding her hairy pussy like she hadn't had a good dick for quite some time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post

Omg $250? For Emma only standard fs ....Lungor is laughing at you !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Omg $250? For Emma only standard fs ....Lungor is laughing at you !!
    He is welcome to laugh as much as he wants. As I said, not worth a repeat visit unless the price is right.
    Every first punt with a new girl is an evaluation. You pay the money, you test what's on offer and decide at the end whether it was good value for money. I almost never pay for standard service so for me $250 is an absolute joke. The worst punts I have ever had cost me $300 for standard service so $250 for an enjoyable fuck with a nice young girl is hardly regrettable, just worth doing once.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry is 359 is owned by Diva now? So all those ML on the 359 website roster are providing WL services? Or it has to be negotiated as in diva sussex

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Emma is okay, nice personality but not my type face and body wise. As mentioned part 1 was average to below average.

Then she started part 2 with only 10-15 mins left in 1 hr session

And offered part 3 for $250. Heck I'm not gonna agree even if she only wanted $150 with so little time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    So all those ML on the 359 website roster are providing WL services? Or it has to be negotiated as in diva sussex
    No. Rates for Standard Full Service and Diamond Full Service are as advertised.

Most of the rostered girls are WLs but for example, Belen who works in both shops "can do" Standard Full Service for 30 mins. Others on the forum have suggested Alex only does B2B at 359. So it may vary depending on the individual girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Standard 30min is $120 at 359 which is higher than usual FS shops - but still cheaper than the $40 + $100 for FS with ML, whatever floats your boat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta say, its not quite the same as an outright option.

Something about getting a part 3 coz you clicked is different then just choosing it.
    Also knowing that anyone can get it... is also a bit of a downer.

Might be just me that feels that way though haha!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Something about getting a part 3 coz you clicked is different then just choosing it.
    Also knowing that anyone can get it... is also a bit of a downer.
    I think you massively underestimate just how many guys they "click" with. The only thing they're stroking is your ego.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast