Thread: The Newbie Hub

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Newbie Hub

Every so often, a newbie or an influx of, ask the same questions. These generally boil down to getting Intel.

Rather than piecemeal answer it every time, thought why not put together a newbie thread with relevant answers to the common stuff.

If enough of you feel this is of value, perhaps we can get it pinned to the top.

If there is already something like this I am happy to get it removed.

If you have any further common questions I've missed just PM I'll add.

The first suggestion for a new punter is to understand your general geography. If you are North Shore, then going all the way down to Taren Point unless for work or specifically that shop, probably isn't going to happen. A quick Google can tell you at least some of the shops in your area. This is vital. No point getting Intel on someone you will probably never get to.

Second suggestion is to then get to grips with the search in the forum (specifically the prefix function). Again vital.

Let's begin.

1. WHERE HAVE ML/WL WITH....!!!! (Biggest tits, smallest tits, best Ass, prettiest face, face like smashed crabs, reversed pussy lips, a lisp, toothless etc)

Using your knowledge of the shops in your area, use the prefix in the After Reports area to find reports on a selection of the girls in those shops. You'll quickly find where the GILFiest bird with asshole hair like a sea anemone you've been wanting to Italian to explosion is.

2. FUCK ME SEVEN WAYS TO SUNDAY! I GOT ASKED FOR NUMBER/GIVEN NUMBER BY A WL/ML!!! WHAT IN THE FLAMING FUCK DO I DO?

There's multiple possible reasons for this.
    A) She wants more business from you, keep you as a regular. 60% likeliness

B) She thinks you like her enough to possibly finance her "modest" lifestyle. 39.9% likeliness

C) She thinks you are the one she wants to settle down with and produce offspring and live happily ever after with. You do the math on likeliness.

You could ask the WL/ML what you should do?

3. WELL BLOW ME BAREBACK, I RECKON IVE CAUGHT AN STI! AND I THOUGHT ONLY WRX's HAD STIS!!! ALL YOU FINE FELLOWS MUST ALL BE SEX DISEASE **EXPERTS** SO WHAT DO I DO?

First of all, don't go to another Brothel or Massage Parlour.
    Secondly some of these are attempted slander against a shop or girl, where the guy got shit service and is now trying to get the shop back. I believe it would be rare for a shop which isnt a hole on the wall to have girls actively giving service whilst being a carrier.

Get checked, (just Google where to go) and if you really did catch anything, your local doctors are going to be a shit ton better assistance than random blokes on the net who pay for good times.

4. I INTEND TO STRETCH MY BOUNDARIES, IS.... SAFE???? (DATY, Anal, DFK, Golden shower, Poo play, 3-some with pineapples etc)

Well, chances are someone somewhere has done it and survived. Is it safe? Try the search function above in General chat to see if any other degenerates have tried DFKing a cactus (and lived to post about it) like you wanted to try.

5. I WANT TO FREE WILLY AND BOYCOTT THE DOM! WHERE CAN I GIVE A LADY A SADDLELESS RIDING?

There's an existing thread for this:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...reback-with-WL

Where you can get your answers.

This is a start and any other good questions will get added.

I'm sure the vets can think of some more.

Hope this helps the community.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Every so often, a newbie or an influx of, ask the same questions. These generally boil down to getting Intel.

Rather than piecemeal answer it every time, thought why not put together a newbie thread with relevant answers to the common stuff.

If enough of you feel this is of value, perhaps we can get it pinned to the top.

If there is already something like this I am happy to get it removed.

If you have any further common questions I've missed just PM I'll add.

The first suggestion for a new punter is to understand your general geography. If you are North Shore, then going all the way down to Taren Point unless for work or specifically that shop, probably isn't going to happen. A quick Google can tell you at least some of the shops in your area. This is vital. No point getting Intel on someone you will probably never get to.

Second suggestion is to then get to grips with the search in the forum (specifically the prefix function). Again vital.

Let's begin.

1. WHERE HAVE ML/WL WITH....!!!! (Biggest tits, smallest tits, best Ass, prettiest face, face like smashed crabs, reversed pussy lips, a lisp, toothless etc)

Using your knowledge of the shops in your area, use the prefix in the After Reports area to find reports on a selection of the girls in those shops. You'll quickly find where the GILFiest bird with asshole hair like a sea anemone you've been wanting to Italian to explosion is.

2. FUCK ME SEVEN WAYS TO SUNDAY! I GOT ASKED FOR NUMBER/GIVEN NUMBER BY A WL/ML!!! WHAT IN THE FLAMING FUCK DO I DO?

There's multiple possible reasons for this.
    A) She wants more business from you, keep you as a regular. 60% likeliness

B) She thinks you like her enough to possibly finance her "modest" lifestyle. 39.9% likeliness

C) She thinks you are the one she wants to settle down with and produce offspring and live happily ever after with. You do the math on likeliness.

You could ask the WL/ML what you should do?

3. WELL BLOW ME BAREBACK, I RECKON IVE CAUGHT AN STI! AND I THOUGHT ONLY WRX's HAD STIS!!! ALL YOU FINE FELLOWS MUST ALL BE SEX DISEASE **EXPERTS** SO WHAT DO I DO?

First of all, don't go to another Brothel or Massage Parlour.
    Secondly some of these are attempted slander against a shop or girl, where the guy got shit service and is now trying to get the shop back. I believe it would be rare for a shop which isnt a hole on the wall to have girls actively giving service whilst being a carrier.

Get checked, (just Google where to go) and if you really did catch anything, your local doctors are going to be a shit ton better assistance than random blokes on the net who pay for good times.

4. I INTEND TO STRETCH MY BOUNDARIES, IS.... SAFE???? (DATY, Anal, DFK, Golden shower, Poo play, 3-some with pineapples etc)

Well, chances are someone somewhere has done it and survived. Is it safe? Try the search function above in General chat to see if any other degenerates have tried DFKing a cactus (and lived to post about it) like you wanted to try.

5. I WANT TO FREE WILLY AND BOYCOTT THE DOM! WHERE CAN I GIVE A LADY A SADDLELESS RIDING?

There's an existing thread for this:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...reback-with-WL

Where you can get your answers.

This is a start and any other good questions will get added.

I'm sure the vets can think of some more.

Hope this helps the community.
    This. Is. Wisdom.