Grace @ No 5 Marrickville - amazing

Person's Name : Sandra

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Rates : $250/hr

Looks : absolutely gorgeous

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Value for money/recommend? : for sure

My experience/comments :

Grace provides an exceptional GFE and seems to be a genuinely nice person - and therefore great to be around. She didn't offer much kissing or BBBJ but that was fine with me, those are the boundaries she set and she more than made up for it by being super friendly and likeable, and more than eager to do everything to please within those boundaries.

Personally it's nice to feel like there is a bit of a connection while banging, and when there is the sex is usually awesome, as it was with Grace. She's super flexible and fucking her feels absolutely awesome.

She seems to prefer more gentle fucking though as an FYI.

Would definitely return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Grace is really an incredible WL, her only issue is how flaky she is. I called yesterday and was told she’d be on the roster today since the morning, made a booking, organised my whole day around it and got all worked up only to find out she didn’t show and was not picking up the phone calls from the shop! Oh, well...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post
    Grace is really an incredible WL, her only issue is how flaky she is. I called yesterday and was told she’d be on the roster today since the morning, made a booking, organised my whole day around it and got all worked up only to find out she didn’t show and was not picking up the phone calls from the shop! Oh, well...
    Some popular girls are terrible with admin but great in bed 😄.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t seem to see this girl on roster. Is she working anytime this week?
    Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post
    Yeah I had this happen a couple of times now. Problem is since I've allocated the time and money I usually go for a punt elsewhere and then have to save up for the next trip. Rinse and repeat

Banned

Nice girl and great service

Saw grace a couple times. Nice girl, professional yet friendly service. Easy to get along with.

Dear All,

We can't sing enough praises about Grace. This sensational Hungarian girl is absolutely gorgeous with a matching attitude. She will make you feel wanted and loved. Her full natural busts are absolutely superb. This girl is an absolute must see. She is available until 10:00pm today.

Book Now on 0417888123 to avoid disappointment.

Visit www.no5marrickville.com for more information and picture of this western sensation.

Kind Regards,

No 5 Marrickville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    PRICE update shes 270 now

Grace is in the shop now!!!! Call us to book~~