Thread: Last day visit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Last day visit

does anyone feel a strong desire to see a girl one more time on her last day, before she leaves the country, or the industry?

a shop sent me a Line message yesterday about a girl I'd visited twice in the last few months, saying Friday was her last day etc. I liked her, but timing was bad and the shop was far from the city, so didn't go.

come to think of it, i don't really like the idea of seeing someone knowing that you won't be able to meet her again. the session would be rather sad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unless I seen her couple of times and really feel clicked. I will manage to see her as a farewell punt.

If a girl never seen and advertised last day, I won't bother cos it's impossible to make any connection.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    They will give you the laziest session( no heart) if you not a regular or connected. Easy money for them...avoid the last day craps

Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post

come to think of it, i don't really like the idea of seeing someone knowing that you won't be able to meet her again. the session would be rather sad.

Yes, it would be really sad to have any sort of farewell punt ! It's not as if you have been courting this ML for a long time and haven't gone beyond part 2, you think one for the road she will go all the way with you, fat chance, no ?

Banned
    Last day... here's a cream pie for you

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You've seen her just TWICE in a few months? Can't be much attachment there. Forget her now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You've seen her just TWICE in a few months? Can't be much attachment there. Forget her now.
    yes, i have no choice but to forget her.
    w.r.t seeing her only twice in several months, it's mainly due to shop's poor location and my work schedule. This year i've seen only 5 girls more than once, so she's actually one of the best.