Thread: Beach - Life is a beach. Go and sunbathe in her beauty.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Beach - Life is a beach. Go and sunbathe in her beauty.

New girl at Paddo today, Beach. Looked like big tits and young in the photos so Punterman rode his big, rumbling motorcycle down a smoky Parramatta Road from the Western Suburbs to the posh Eastern
    Suburbs to investigate.

Met by the lovely Angela. Give her a hug, steal some sweeties from the sweet jar on the reception desk as always and sit down to view the line up and check our Beachey babe.

I am impressed. She is very similar to her photos but is wearing a yellow bikini showing off her ample assets. Pay for one hour and upstairs to the nice big Room 1 which is my favourite fucking room away from reception. Nice and big and tucked away for some good noisy fucking action away from prying ears.

Beach strips off, Her breasts are perfect. Big natural C cups and I go over and have a good fondle and suck,

After the shower I sit at the head of the bed, erect cock in the air. Beach is very GFE. Gentle, lots of nipple kissing and licking, nice cock stroking. Perfect for a lazy Saturday afternoon punt. She kneels in front of me and I spend about 10 minutes just playing with her lovely breasts and she goes about her licking and body nibbling. She has a great body, slim, nice waist, firm arse and a pretty face. She is a bit FOAM but not too much and I tell her that I like her gentleness as I can tell that she is not a PSE type of girl.

After some nice stroking and licking she reaches for the wet wipes and wipes my cock clean and then starts a nice slow bbbj. As she warms up the session is getting better as she started off a big slow and I was thinking I hope I haven't chosen the wrong girl. That would change very soon when the fucking begins as Beach is very orgasmic and noisy when fucked. Yee haa.

Her bbbj was good. Quite a bit of ball licking and sucking and some nice wanking and a big of deep gagging and then I asked to fuck her. I had not touched her pussy yet or even seen it but she was very wet as I went inside in mish and she did not reach for the lube. Man she has a good pussy. Muscular and firm and she squeezed me as I fucked her.

The fucking was fantastic. She is a very orgasmic girl and pretty soon I had her orgasming just from fucking and this continued as I fucked her in mish, spoons and lying down doggie. She came many times and was very loud and screaming and as each orgasm came she screamed the room down. I was loving it and she made my cock really hard and we fucked for a long time until I came hard in the dom whilst fucking her in standing up doggie.

Beach is a slow burner but when she gets warmed up she is a firecracker.

We had 15 minutes left so I asked her to relax and try some DATY. She spreads her legs wide and I slowly lick her wet clit and pussy hole. She is happy and giving me lots of encouragement and pretty soon I get her to orgasm again and again until she pushes me off and says "no more, too tired" in a fit of giggles.

We chat for a few minutes and then time for a shower and a nice cuddle and then I depart.

Beach is a great girl. She is very friendly, has a relaxed manner, smiles a lot, makes an effort to please and provides a nice chilled out Saturday afternoon love making session. She is super orgasmic when you start fucking her and goes off big time when she is warmed up.

A lovely girl, great breasts and muscular tight pussy.

Punterman left very happy. Kissed Angela goodbye. Rode his rumbling motorcycle back up a still smoky Parramatta Road with a big grin on his face.

Life’s a Beach. Go and sunbathe in her beauty.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

great review it is summery after all
    shane

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    You can call the next new girl Wave or Sandy or Pebbles !!

Bluebottle perhaps or Jellyfish !!

Shark !

The options are endless
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

she could have been surf it was close

wave and pebbles we already have

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    wave and pebbles we already have
    Next should be Bam Bam...

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones. Have a Yabba Dabba Doo time.......well have a gay old time

just a good time

it is summer have a beach day

enjoy the beach ball today

Beach here tomorrow still summer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another copy and paste, Brothelspruiker.