Thread: Don't you just hate????

Senior Member(無間使者)

Don't you just hate????

I know this has been discussed but.......
    I visited a popular joint today, took 30 mins booking with a ML never saw before. Options were discussed first thing but were limited because of "that time of the month". Went for option 3 (I think I should have settled with a standard massage and go somewhere else, but enough blood wasn't pumping into brain as blood was flowing somewhere else).
    She got really horny and her "absorbing device" popped out and there was no blood. I asked her about that. She said that is her trick because she doesn't want to violate there as she has a BF. I said "fair enough, but aren't you giving false hope to your clients? They will return to you with HOPE?"
    She had a cunning smirk on her face until I said "well you are handling so many dicks here, that is bad enough to any BF to leave you unless he is a pimp".

I mean, these girls should be upfront about their boundaries.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this is fair play tbh, asians avoid confrontation/potential as a culture, and having an excuse not to do any more is much easier than simply saying no i don't do that..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes Its both absorbing device and a face saving device

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is no different to her just saying maybe next time.

The problem is that most punters have been spoiled and think all girls must provide FS. This industry used to be just a sneaky HJ and if you were REALLY lucky you found an ML to give you more.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Talked to some girls who used to work at certain shops or just had an interview with some shop owners. It seems that some of them put pressure on the girls to do a lot more these days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Talked to some girls who used to work at certain shops or just had an interview with some shop owners. It seems that some of them put pressure on the girls to do a lot more these days
    Yes - was talking to an ex ML. She commenced recently at a new legit nearby shop. Not long after opening it was sold. New owner told the staff they had to do extras to attract more customers and compete against all the other surrounding shops. She left and will no longer works in massage shops ever. Not her cup of tea but we regularly catch up for a coffee and a chat.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't you just hate ( love) competition. You mean they are expected to actually give good service for good money?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As do some punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    High turnover rate with MLs is really screwing game. A couple of fav MLs left country and still have a few left. I am glad to say, I have the privilege of visiting 2 of MLs at their residence. Sometimes when you need that "special touch", your fav MLs are off or away.That's what happened to me.When all my favs are not available, I tried this Brazilian ML and encountered this experience.

Ironically, one of my fav MLs was found in the same joint. With my first meeting with her, she told me that she isn't allowed to go pass option 3. I said I respect that kept visiting her and treated nice. On my 4th visit, she told me I can get whatever I like. Since that, I have been visiting her in shop and her place. Yes there are all types of punters such as pushy, disrespectful and a$$holes. But if they are sort of giving false hope that they will offer more on next visit, that will not bring any good.

I should have trust my gut.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She has better be damn hot if you are going to pay for op3 until the 4th time and not get anything more prior

most girls up their services each visit if they know you are a big player until they couldn't up no more...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    She has better be damn hot if you are going to pay for op3 until the 4th time and not get anything more prior

most girls up their services each visit if they know you are a big player until they couldn't up no more...
    She is one of the hottest Korean MLs I ever seen with some big naturals. Yes, she was aroused every time, I noticed. Nipples were responsive and got her wet every time. I knew it was only a matter of time. Anyway, still paying the same $ that I paid for option 3 yet all inclusive. I never pushed her limits, kept visiting and kept making her cum.