Estimated Ethnic Group: Chinese
    Hair Colour: Dark
    Hair Length: Medium/Short
    Skin Colour: Pale
    Height: Short - Around 160, maybe a little more
    Body Shape: Curvy
    Kissing Available: Yes
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    DATY / Oral On Her: I didn’t do as I know she’s not into it and I think we should show the girls a little respect
    Overall Looks: Pretty, feminine, sensual
    Overall Personality: Funny, bubbly
    Overall Performance: Extraordinary

Reading gold reviews about her, I chose to spend some time with Lemon. Today I wasn’t even in the mood and I thought about cancelling but after all I paid and see her. At the beginning I wasn’t even struck. She’s pretty and curvy but, as I said, it wasn’t my best day. Under the shower we went. First thing that impressed me were her kisses with suction under the shower. She was willing to give me BBBJ there but I prefer on the bed. Instead, I started conversation and we spent quite some time but it didn’t bother me. It was about creating connection with the girl. On the bed, she smiled to me and we initiated some cute kisses and then more intense ones. Her lips are soft and her tongue is too. She’s fresh and nice. I told her I didn’t want BBBJ nor CBJ, so she put dom on me and we started a session loaded with passion and intimacy. My little brother’s size is not small so she was a little bit intimidated but a started thrusting slow to get her used to me. I talked to her during this time. It was such a beautiful, memorable, moment. Almost forgotten..she was wearing her poncho and I find it really sensual and different from the other girls. I asked her to keep it throughout the session. It was then I started noticing how hot and mesmerising she was. The see-trough effect intrigued me. Her breasts are soft and quite big, her body very feminine and curvy, her hips are exuberant and beautiful. Her little sister is trimmed but not shaved and this is even better. We changed quite a few position. Doggy is great, she’s got such a nice meaty bottom. But the best with her is missionary because I could see her into her eyes, talk to her, kiss her. The connection I felt was so nice that I lost awareness of the time. I’ve loved every cm of her body. Seeing her moaning under me, then opening her gorgeous eyes was a sight to behold. It was like being with your highschool sweetheart. I don’t actually know if she came or she was a good actress. I was careful not to hurt her. I knew after me she would service other punters and I didn’t want to get her exhausted or worse, wounded, by the size. Boy was she tight. But we had fun and I really enjoyed having sex with her. When I saw her tired I gave her high five and had a laugh. When I was inside of her, she was even more beautiful before my eyes. Eventually I asked her to perform a BBBJ on me and I finish on her mouth and over myself. Her BJ skills are perfect, her mouth is so warm, it’s like staying inside of her little sister. The poncho increased the eroticism, her feet are small and amazing, I was under her spell. The after is very important to me. I don’t like when a girl just go for the shower not even making eye contact with you again. Instead, she was was very nice, we chatted a little bit again and even if she says her English is not good, talking to her is fun and engaging. From what I saw, she’s a responsible and brave girl. I loved every minutes spent with her. Leaving wasn’t easy but I hope to see her again. If you are into curvy/busty, GFE oriented, sweet, feminine and not banal girls, Lemon should be your cup of tea. She’s got an amazing and authentic attitude; even if YMMV, she serviced me to the best of her skills. I wish this girl all the best because I can tell she’s special. Treat her well and she’ll know how to make your time unforgettable. Staying with her is an experience in itself and not just for the sex, which in any case is really good.
    One last thing: photos don’t do her justice. She’s really hot and nice. Keep your freshness and uniqueness.
    Thank you Lemon!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review. She sounds lovely

You sound a little bit in love with her LOL
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    mmmm wow. I don’t like raw lemon usually haha, but your Lemon sounds very sweet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah but she’s got innocence all over her cute face and the poncho thing is unforgettable
    Very natural experience, nothing came across as artificial. She wasn’t even wearing makeup or just a hint but she doesn’t need it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasredgrave View Post
    Nah but she’s got innocence all over her cute face and the poncho thing is unforgettable

Very natural experience, nothing came across as artificial. She wasn’t even wearing makeup or just a hint but she doesn’t need it
    Many don’t. It’s a confident girl who wears no makeup

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She also mopped the sweat out of my forehead and back. Something that not even my ex wife ever did for me. These little things mean a lot to me besides the sex itself.

Well done mate. Sounds like you had a blast.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ................ deleted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She also mopped the sweat out of my forehead and back. Something that not even my ex wife ever did for me. These little things mean a lot to me besides the sex itself.
    Oh how amazing. Sounds like a really lovely person

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, I’m one of the few westerner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lemon sounds awesome. Nice GFE

Junior Member(有D料到)
    😃 Lucky you. Special people only come along rarelu

Baby Member(留言版初哥)