Lot of new talent on the roster. They come and go so fast I can’t really keep up. I just scan the pics for that ideal ‘skinny petite’ that works for me.

Today I found myself booking LILY and even though was fairly exhausted today from too much lunchtime exercise I was nevertheless excited as my punts are fewer these days.

SCOPING
‘Hello Kitty’ room door opens as I climb up the last step. She is wearing the same dress that is on roster pics but as per a few other punts with Chinese girls lately I found her to be not as skinny as her pics make her out to be. Not sure if Chinese girls provide photoshopped pics or they take them from creative angles.

Either way she is still very slim and a tight size6. She must exercise cos her belly is tight and her butt is like a nice round peach. (Yep definitely like her arse). Boobs are a fake Bcup I suspect, they don’t droop at all and sit almost flat on her chest. As per her stats she is around 160cm and I would peg her around 45kg. She actually looks quite similar to CoCo, except not as skinny (Gawd I miss that girl, she is the ideal body type for me), dun get me wrong Lily is still very slim and has nice pale skin. Most punters will be very happy.

TASTING
Great b2b in the shower with compliments on my body. We went hell for leather with the DFK right off the mark and a quick BJ in the shower with great touch and pressure.

PRE-GAME
Onto the bed and a lot more DFK... man, think I could taste her lunch. Pushed for more on the BBBJ but not a lot of depth, maybe half of me, but she worked me for ages slowly rotating around to 69 so I would reciprocate. I only fingered her with my thumb and found her to be reasonably tight. Actually couldn’t take it anymore...time to get her on my cock.

MAIN EVENT
She slid onto my ‘little dipper’ slowly in cowgirl and it was like her pussy was sucking me in as I went right to the hilt. Very nice.

I pulled her into a bear hug and brought up the tempo real fast. Lots of dirty talk and gyrations as she tried to get me to cum early, but no chance of that. In missionary she seemed to really get into it. She wrapped her legs around me and grabbed my butt as I pounded away, fast, slow, deep... all my regular moves. Thought she came but not sure. Fuck it... time for some doggy.

After the pounding in missionary, was pretty sure she could handle anything. But pushing into doggy she complained of depth. So kept it shallow and instead of grinding into her lying down (which I usually do to finish), I pulled her up by her shoulders this time, body right up against me and just pummeled her perky butt till I crossed the line.

AFTERWARDS
I was spent and I think she was too, cos we both just konked out till the buzzer woke us. Like drunken sailors we stumbled into the shower to clean off.

Overall... yeah I like her. She is a solid punt. Good service. Enthusiastic and energetic. Everything you want from a foxy 23yr old.

Signing out for this year folks.
Pretty sure that is my last punt for 2019.

Merry Christmas > Happy New Year!
Seeya on the flip side.

Happy Punting.