Persons' Names : Nicky and Sakura

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 16/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $480 for the two girls for 90 minutes

Ages : Both in their 30s

Size/shape : Nicky - fantastic figure with beautiful D-cups, an amazing butt and fully shaved. Sakura - good slim figure with B-cups, a cute butt and a closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nicky - Thai; Sakura - Japanese

Services Provided : Both - DFKing, BBBJ, face-sitting, girl/girl stuff, doggie, FIA. Nicky - CIM

Value for money/recommend? : What do you think? Fantastic session.

My experience/comments : I celebrated my birthday three months ago with a full-on lesbian double with Nicky and Cici and I decided to buy myself a Christmas present of a lesbian double with Nicky and Sakura (Kelly had told me that Sakura also does the “girl/girl” stuff).

When I turned up I was devastated to learn from Kelly that Nicky hadn’t arrived yet. Kelly had been trying to contact her but she was having problems with her mobile and we couldn’t understand what Nicky was saying in her text messages.

But Kelly and Nicky don’t let me down and while I had a chat with Kelly in the office we discovered that Nicky would soon be arriving and she did.

So the start was delayed by 30 minutes and I used that time to have the chat with Kelly that I normally have after the sessions.

Saw Wendy, Miya and Nicole and updated Kelly on my recent adventures.

It was soon time to go up to Nicky’s usual room (Room 2) and she was now ready and was her usual lovely and flirty self. And we were soon joined by Sakura.

I opened my bag and handed out the boxes of chocolates and opened and poured the Champagne.

I showered while Nicky was still dancing around and both girls stripped.

It is well documented that Nicky has one of the best bodies out there – she is just gorgeous.

Sakura has a pretty face and a nice slim figure with B-cups, a nice butt and a trimmed bush.

Nicky boasted to Sakura about the number of times I’d seen her (she keeps count), telling her that I usually see girls only once but I’ve seen her several times – she was doing high-fives with Sakura like this was an honour!!!! But is simply because, as I keep telling her, she is one of the best around.

We toasted Christmas with the Champagne and Nicky kept stuffing Pringles in my mouth (the first of many things she’d stuff I my mouth over the next hour and a half).

I also told the girls about my “ebony and ivory” lesbian double at 18 Brookvale and that I had my eyes on a very special lesbian double at the same shop when one of the girls returns from holiday.

And I told Sakura that I’d seen a Thai girl called Jenny (amazing BJ) at another shop and she’d said that Sakura was a friend of hers.

As Nicky had only just arrived at work she took a quick shower while Sakura and I started on the bed. She applied some lube and gave me an excellent BBBJ – no teeth, great tongue-actions and lovely hand-work with no interruptions.

Nicky joined us and said “I know what you like – I’m going to lick Sakura’s pussy”. No complaints from me!!!!

Nicky soon took over while Sakura had a quick shower. Her DTBBBJ is amazing.

Once Sakura was out of the shower we had some DFKing and she resumed sucking me while Nicky moved up for some DFKing and she then sat on my face.

I’ve seen The Grand Canyon in Arizona, The Iguazu Falls on the border between Argentina and Brazil, the wildlife on the sweeping plains of The Maasai Mara and Serengeti in East Africa, The Great Wall Of China, The Pyramids at Giza, Petra in Jordan, etc, etc, etc but there is no better sight in the world than looking up at Nicky’s amazing tits while you are licking her pussy until she squirms away in orgasm.

Nicky then took a breather and the girls swapped so Nicky sucked me and Sakura kissed me and I fingered her pussy and she then stood over me for a bit of a dance before lowering herself down to sit on my face. She made loads of “Magic tongue” comments until she said she was cumming and squirmed away.

It was then back to Sakura sucking me and Nicky hugging and kissing me and she then turned round to wiggle her lovely arse at me so I grabbed the lube, applied some on a finger and stuck first one then two fingers up her arsehole.

We had a brief break for some Champagne and a breather.

Time for some “girl/girl” stuff so they both licked my shaft and started feeling each other’s tits before I got Nicky to lie down while I watched close up as Sakura licked her pussy.

The girls then swapped and Nicky really went for it, licking Sakura’s clit while Sakura and I kissed.

I then lay down again for some more BJ from Sakura while I got Nicky to sit on my face again and, after she’d cum for a second time, the girls swapped for the same result.

At one stage Nicky told Sakura to make sure that I didn’t cum as I always like to cum in Nicky’s mouth - Nicky certainly knows what I like.

I did think of not even bothering to fuck the girls as I’ve done them both before and the BJs were so good, but I decided on some doggie and started with Sakura.

Once the condom was applied and Sakura was lubed up, I entered her and Nicky sexily danced around a bit before she lay down in front of Sakura so Sakura could lick her pussy.

I then got the girls to swap (as was the condom) and Sakura lay on her back so Nicky could lick her while I doggie’d Nicky and my thumb was back up Nicky’s arsehole.

Time was running out so I lay down and removed the condom and, after a wipe-down, Nicky knelt between my legs for some more BJ and Sakura lay beside me for some DFKing.

My hand wandered towards Sakura’s arsehole and she applied some lube and I finger-fucked her arse while Nicky sucked me.

It wasn’t long before I exploded in Nicky’s mouth for the usual finale for my sessions with her.

Nicky just kept on sucking me but I had to get her to stop as I was very sensitive.

I'm sure I've missed some stuff as it was all a bit of a blur.

We had a very playful chat and made some plans for the future and I was amazed how much Sakura remembered about me as it has been just over a year since my last session with her.

One last thing. While Sakura was showering, I repeated what I did last time and got Nicky to lie flat on her back, poured some Champagne in her belly-button and licked it out. Heaven.

We were over time and Kelly was calling for Sakura so, after a final hug, she left and I showered and dressed and chatted a bit more with Nicky before stumbling down the stairs and into Kelly’s office.

Nicole came in. I’ve met Nicole before and at first I thought she is not my type of girl but I’ve been told that she is good so I’ll see her soon – she is certainly friendly and cheerful.

I gave some chocolates to Kelly as she always looks after me and wished her a Happy Christmas before departing.

As always, a fantastic session with Nicky. On top of some “one-on-one” sessions with Nicky, that was the fourth girl/girl session I have had with her, with four different partners, and she never disappoints.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Fred

I fucked Sakura at Bonza Beauties last week and was pretty disappointed. Lots of FOAM and very mechanical.

Glad you had fun.

I will have to try Nicky some time
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sakura’s service is definitely very good. However, she’s definitely not Japanese. Her accent is a dead giveaway and she did confirm when I asked in her mother tongue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what a great review, double BJ and girl on girl action . $480 for a memory that will be with you forever

Banned
    Sakura and Nicky on roster today 26/10

Banned
    Sakura and Nicky on roster today 23/11