Thread: Coco - fucking the boss. 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Coco - fucking the boss. 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt

485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt is as small brothel with three rooms fronting onto Parramatta Road. I have punted there on and off for several years. All MILF’s but they provide great service in a nice homely relaxing terraced house environment and I like it.

My favourite activity is fucking the boss Coco when I get the opportunity.

Everyday she has two or three girls working and she also dabbles a bit herself but she will always encourage you to fuck one of the girls, presumably so that they keep working for her and she doesn’t take too many jobs.

Today I was lucky in that the other two were working so Coco had no excuse not to fuck me.

Coco is fuller figured, huge big and firm natural D or E cups and for a 40 plus year old she has a surprisingly tight pussy. Fully shaved. She is a happy friendly lady.

Coco is also extremely orgasmic and I mean extremely. Every time I see her she has several very loud and strong orgasms. She isn’t happy to stop at one and today I got her to 3 big ones with her egging me on each time to make her cum.

She is a good but slightly reluctant kisser but when I got her warmed up she seemed happy to DFK me as we made love today.

Paid $150 for one hour. She is not a clock watcher and after we fucked, she gave me a really nice massage and we went overtime by 15 minutes. Her English is good and we had a nice chat as she rubbed baby oil all over my body and massaged me.

Coco has a really great pair of tits. Like her tight pussy they really belong on a much younger girl and my favourite activity is getting her to lie down in mish, I baby oil those puppies up and massage them firmly as I fuck her. Woo hoo just awesome.

She owns this shop and 24 Caringbah. Both places are worth a visit and I can’t recall having many bad sessions at either place over the years that I have been going there.

Good session with a great busty lady.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt is as small brothel with three rooms fronting onto Parramatta Road. I have punted there on and off for several years. All MILF’s but they provide great service in a nice homely relaxing terraced house environment and I like it.

My favourite activity is fucking the boss Coco when I get the opportunity.

Everyday she has two or three girls working and she also dabbles a bit herself but she will always encourage you to fuck one of the girls, presumably so that they keep working for her and she doesn’t take too many jobs.

Today I was lucky in that the other two were working so Coco had no excuse not to fuck me.

Coco is fuller figured, huge big and firm natural D or E cups and for a 40 plus year old she has a surprisingly tight pussy. Fully shaved. She is a happy friendly lady.

Coco is also extremely orgasmic and I mean extremely. Every time I see her she has several very loud and strong orgasms. She isn’t happy to stop at one and today I got her to 3 big ones with her egging me on each time to make her cum.

She is a good but slightly reluctant kisser but when I got her warmed up she seemed happy to DFK me as we made love today.

Paid $150 for one hour. She is not a clock watcher and after we fucked, she gave me a really nice massage and we went overtime by 15 minutes. Her English is good and we had a nice chat as she rubbed baby oil all over my body and massaged me.

Coco has a really great pair of tits. Like her tight pussy they really belong on a much younger girl and my favourite activity is getting her to lie down in mish, I baby oil those puppies up and massage them firmly as I fuck her. Woo hoo just awesome.

She owns this shop and 24 Caringbah. Both places are worth a visit and I can’t recall having many bad sessions at either place over the years that I have been going there.

Good session with a great busty lady.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
    Awesome review.
    Thanks for that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale View Post
    Awesome review.
    Thanks for that.
    Go try her she is quite an experience
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tempted - will let you know how I go.

Second to that !

I also had a great session with Madam Coco after the original review from BC!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Second to that !

I also had a great session with Madam Coco after the original review from BC!
    She will have her work cut out taking backseat to her colleagues for next week or two!

BC does she do CIM ?

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    BC does she do CIM ?

Mate, you are not the first one who has asked this same question, here was BC's reply before:

CIM is not a big issue for me but remember this is a $150 hr dodgy knocking shop so don’t expect Ginza service.