Person's Name : Jennifer

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 2/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, short and petite with a slimish figure, A/B-cups, a cute butt and a shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, rimming, BBBJ, 69, toys, pussy-slide, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, FIA, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an excellent session with an entertaining girl

My experience/comments : I tried to book Jennifer a week or so ago but she was on holiday so when I saw she was back on the roster today I phoned, spoke to Vicky and booked her.

Turned up, said hello to Mimi who was in reception and Vicky said that Jennifer was waiting for me in Cupboard No 2 (this room reminds me of Room 4 at Kelly’s).

Last week, when I was in Kelly’s smallest room, I was with Nicole the tallest WL I have ever been with. At least Jennifer is short and petite.

Jennifer was immediately very cheerful and playful and she kept it up for the whole session.

She has quite a pretty face and was wearing a short black stringy thing over a black bra and g-string.

I sat on the bed and she threw herself at me for a big hug and she then turned round and sat on my lap grinding her cute butt into my groin.

I stripped and showered while Jennifer readied the closet and stripped.

She has a slimish figure with A/B-cups and shaved (but slightly stubbly) bush and a small tattoo on her stomach.

Jennifer grabbed her phone and pretended to take a photo of my cock. I said she could if she wanted but she said the camera on her phone was broken.

Onto the bed and we had some LFKing before Jennifer moved down to rub her tits over my cock and then knelt between my legs.

She started licking my balls and perineum and when I raised my knees in the air Jennifer grabbed a pillow and put in under my bum and wiped my arse before rimming me while stroking my cock.

She asked whether I wanted a prostate massage but I said “Not today”.

Jennifer was making plenty of comments about my cock and when I told her I wasn’t married and she spent the rest of the session calling herself “One Hour Wife” and me “One Hour Husband”.

Jennifer then lubed me up and started a very good BBBJ (obviously not minding the taste of the lube).

There was no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva, loads of cheeky eye-contact (combined with her dirty laugh and potty-mouth comments), no interruptions and excellent hand action. She also managed to go reasonably deep.

A fuck was suggested but it was too soon so I asked for some 69 and she moved round and reacted immediately.

Jennifer was soon twitching and squirming and a couple of times she paused for a breather before saying “Stop, stop” and dismounting.

Jennifer sucked me a bit more and then reached for her bag and grabbed a large vibrator, one of those ones with a dome at the end, and she plugged it in, put a condom over the head and rubbed it against my perineum, balls and cock.

She then lay beside me, with her feet by my head, and gave me the vibrator to play on her clit while she stroked my cock (and I sucked on her toes).

I then handed the vibrator to her so she could use it on herself while I watched.

I got her to straddle me for a pussy-slide and I soon had to gasp “Get a condom”.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl and she gradually squeezed me in (she is tight but she gave it a good go).

It was a great sight as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I then got Jennifer to turn round for some reverse CG.

She eventually tired and I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

Jennifer asked me to go gently and I did. I also had a thumb first knuckle deep up her arsehole.

Jennifer then said that her pussy was “Too hot” and got me to lie down so she could suck me some more.

The condom was removed and more lube was applied and she was soon bobbing her head up and down with some spitting and lovely two-handed stroking and I soon squirted.

Jennifer kept sucking me for a while before spitting into a tissue.

She lay in my arms for a chat.

Jennifer is from Shenzhen and has been here for a few years (her English is quite good) and has worked at 142 for about five months, working two or three days a week and doesn’t work anywhere else.

She also told me some interesting facts about other stuff she likes to do – I’ll be back.

A fun session.