Nicky Sexy Thai Goddess

Nicky @ Kelly's Asian Flowers

Address: Unit 9/34 East Street Five Dock NSW
    Mon: Sun : 10 am Till Late
    Phone: 02-9713 9378
    Email: kellysasianflowers@gmail.com
    Rate: $ 150 per hour (Platinum Service)

www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/nicky.html

Nickys Online Profile: Thailand - Size 6, C cup, 160cm - new 19 year old. THAILAND young student girl with a versatile GFE or playful tease, very easy to please, Will make you feel like in heaven and back

The reality about Nicky is I see it
    Size 6 👍
    Enhanced DD Cup 👍👅👍
    160cm 👍
    Late 20s 👍
    - Beautiful face, short funky hair, fun, energetic, sexy, confident personality & Nicky’s body: Simply unforgettable & totally Irresistible 👅

After seeing many positive reviews about Nicky @ Kelly’s Asian Flowers (previously Sheri from 533), I had to try for myself

Up to room 2 & where the fun begins. I finally got to meet this lovely Thai goddess in the flesh & I have to say Nicky is more beautiful in person than her photos, jackpot 👍

Nickys cute voice & laughter makes our first meeting so so easy, wearing just a bikini Nicky gives me a hug & a kiss in the cheek & asked me to shower while she prepared the room

As soon as I’m out of the shower, Nicky comes to me, knees down & starts to suck my cock slowly & deep while rubbing my balls, making me super hard in seconds

I’m so impressed with her BBBJ, I let her take control, worship my cock & I watch her suck my low hanging balls while giving me an incredible hand job with both hands. Within the first 2 minutes, I could now see & understand why Nicky is so popular & has so many great reviews

After 5 minutes, we go to the bed where Nicky continues her incredible DT BBBJ, I’m so close to cumming, so I stop her & ask to change into daty

Nicky stopped & explained she has 5 simple rules

1. She NEVER EVER has sex without a condom (So don’t ask...!!!)

2. She doesn’t do daty or 69 with customers (especially in doubles)

3. She hates customers who try to finger her pussy (NO go zone & No exceptions for no one)

4. She hates customers who are rough, hurt or intimidate her (basically disrespect her in anyway)

5. She hates customers who fuck hard for the whole booking & hurt her. And customers who try to facefuck her by pulling her head down & holding her head down especially for CIM

*** Nicky said to me, if I do any of the above, Nicky will walk out, she will refuse to see me again & she block me from the shop ***

I said that’s total understandable, Nicky smiled & said thank you for understanding her

You have to respect Nicky, remember it’s her room, her body, her rules & her business. If you break her, everyone will suffer.

Nicky will treat you like a king & she loves to provide the best service ONLY for customers who respect her, her body & her business

After this conversation, Nicky got up & did an amazing strip tease showing her cheeky, fun, sexy personality & showing her most amazing enhanced boobs, prefect nipples & that cute tight ass.👅

Nicky slowly made her way to the bed, started sucking my balls again while using both of her hands to jerk me off. Within 5 minutes, I blew a weeks load into her mouth. Nicky laughs & said, you cum fast & big. I like your cock, your cock loves me so I will make you come again honey

Nicky got up washed her mouth out & came back to the bed then changed the music. We chatted for about 10 minutes, her English is good, she laughs a lot, she is easy going & has such a awesome vibe about her. I wanted time to stop & spend the rest of the day with her 🙏

Nicky is playing with my cock & balls, while we are chatting. She takes my cock in her mouth again, sucking me harder & deeper than before while a massage her boobs.

Nicky slides a condom on with her mouth, rubs my cock on her clit, then slowly lowers herself down in my cock a little bit such time. I lick & suck her nipples, while Nicky slowly grinds on my cock. Nicky starts to moan a little louder & sits up & rotates her pussy on my hard cock until she cums. Her body shakes, Nicky smiles, laughs again & said “my pussy loves your cock, I cum so big...”

I flip Nicky over into missionary, Nicky is super wet & her tight pussy wrapped around my cock I speed up the tempo while holding her boobs. Nicky is a small petite girl, with a tight small pussy. Seeing my cock inside this absolutely gorgeous with those boobs, nothing could be better. In no time at all, I cum hard again into the condom & collapse next to her.
    Nicky laughters & said yes your cock loves me, he will want to see me again, I know this for sure. Nicky gets up & has a shower while I rest. I then shower quickly, look at the clock to see we still have 15 minutes to go, happy days I’m thinking

Nicky gives a good strong massage for such a petite girl, another hidden talent. We chat about Thailand, her life here & how she feels lucky that she has good, respectful customers who are gentleman with her & she always have fun with them. Nicky said she absolutely loves roses, the more the better, I take a mental note about that for next time

Times nearly up, Nicky then puts my cock in her mouth again, kissing & licking the tip of my cock for a minute, looks at me with my now hard cock & balls in both of her hands, she laughs & said “Yes, your cock love me a lot, see you both soon babe, sorry but times up honey”

Guttered, times up & Nicky is already fully booked for the day. I get dressed, Nicky gives a little kiss on the cheek & thanked me. I walked downstairs, booked 3 for the following Friday & left feeling brilliant, like I was someone special 555

Thank you again Nicky. An absolute pleasure to meet up & I look forward to my next booking 🥰

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nicky has 5 simple rules, especially for NEW punters

1. She NEVER EVER EVER has sex without a condom (So don’t ask...!!!)

2. She doesn’t do daty or 69 with customers (especially in doubles)

3. She hates customers who try to finger her pussy (NO go zone & No exceptions for no one)

4. She hates customers who are rough, hurt or intimidate her (basically disrespect her in anyway)

5. She hates customers who fuck hard for the whole booking & hurt her. And customers who try to facefuck her by pulling her head down & holding her head down especially for CIM

*** Nicky said to me, if I do any of the above
    - Nicky will walk out, she will refuse to see me again & she block me from the shop ***