Thread: May at 18 Chard rd Brookvale - very good session, lovely girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

May at 18 Chard rd Brookvale - very good session, lovely girl

Person's Name : May

Establishment : 18 Brookvale

Date of Visit : November and December three times since last review

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Adult Services Manly & Northern Beaches | 18+ Adult Chard Road Brookvale | Call Out Girls Sydney

Phone : 9939 5555

Hours of Business : 10 til late most days

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty, slim, A-cups, nice legs and bum, trimmed bush, recently trimmed down and is very hot right now

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Soapland experience in the shower, BBBJ in the shower, sucking her pussy and arse in the shower, BBBJ, 69, rimming on her, DFK, cow-girl, side saddle for a good while, missionary to explosive finish.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she is a sexy lady and is very orgasmic, well with me anyway but its always how they are treated hey

My experience/comments : I was working at home and each time I get the memory flash back of the last time with May and down tools and book her as she is only 20 minutes from my house.

She is always available as she stays in the rear room there for convenience and its quiet right now due to the holidays and many punters are away so I can book her when convenient.

May is a lovely girl and hot and sexy and gets very worked up and I love her dirty talk but you must treat her with kindness and respect as with all the ladies, well maybe some like it rough but you must be certain that its ok.

May always comes into the room to get me and she is always ready for me and she gives me a kiss in the room and grabs my hand and off we go and I am telling her that I need to lick her pussy asap.

We get into the shower and I am being washed all over and my arse cock and balls are getting attention and then she gets on her knees and gives me the best sexy sucking and the water is getting wasted but who cares.

It feels fucking good in her mouth and after a few moments I am washing her pussy and arse and then I get down on my knees and suck her sexy pussy and lift her legs and May is going right off.

I am licking and sucking from the front and then side on and then I am licking her arse in deep tongue strokes and she is loving this and crying out and then back to pussy and this is five minutes of tongue work and she is very horny.

We dry off and I lift her up onto my waist and we kiss with passion and I hold her there very close and feeling her sexy bum and legs and kissing and then lower her onto the edge of the bed and really tongue fuck her pussy.

I am licking and slurping away for a while and then lift her bum right up and I am deep in her arse with my tongue just licking slowly and some tongue fucking and then back to pussy and May is loving this and my face is soaked.

I have a rinse and my cock could lift up the bed now and I lay on top of her and give her a bareback pussy slide and then my cock is getting sucked and I lay down and May has me in her mouth and she is moaning.

That sexy sound girls make when they are horny and my cock is getting a very nice sensual sucking and I reach under and insert a finger in her soaking wet pussy and its clamping onto me like a vice.

I am thinking this girl has got one amazing tight pussy with very strong muscle control even though she has had a child by normal methods her pussy is young and strong and not stretched at all.

The gripping onto my finger is making me even more horny and May wants to suck me for a while and I let her go because it was very nice and then May gets the dom onto me and lowers onto me slowly in cowgirl.

Her pussy feels very tight and it takes a moment to get in there fully even with the wetness and she is slowly fucking me and I am enjoying this as the feeling was amazing and I held her waist and started fucking from underneath.

We mixed it up with May fucking me and then me fucking her and one stage May was upright and fucking me by pivoting back and forth and grabbing my balls and it was very nice and I almost came.

After ten minutes of the cowgirl we changed to side saddle and this is also really good with her as she has very sexy legs and body and I fucked her slowly for a while as it just feels excellent with balls play.

I increased the pace with her legs open and fucked her hard and May was really crying out and watching my cock fuck her pussy and she was saying " yes fuck me hard with that big cock" and " I love your cock fucking my pussy".

Holy shit now this is really erotic shit and it was driving me crazy and I fucked her hard and fast for five minutes and she came so we have a rest and just kissing for a moment and then she jumps on top for more cowgirl.

May is riding me hard and she came again with the dirty talk again and I was very close again to blowing my load and then changed to missionary to finish as I was close to losing it now.

I could cum any time I want with May due to her tight pussy but I know how much each girl wants and felt now is the time to go for the climax and I am on top slowly making love and kissing her.

The dirty talk is subdued but its very sexy and she is sucking my lips and I am kissing her and just enjoying her sexiness and then after five minutes I am elevated up and hammering that pussy.

The kissing is really intense now and I can hear May fighting for breath but she has my lips locked and not letting go and she is holding me very tightly and urging me on to fuck her hard.

I held her neck and her bum and really went for it and it was epic and it felt so good to cum like this and my heart rate was high and I was fighting for breath but it was so good.

I then just lay there inside kissing for a moment and May looked so pretty and sexy and she said that I fuck like a 26 year old guy.

So you can see why she is a regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : May

Establishment : 18 Brookvale

Date of Visit : 4/1/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Adult Services Manly & Northern Beaches | 18+ Adult Chard Road Brookvale | Call Out Girls Sydney

Phone : 9939 5555

Hours of Business : 10 til late most days as she stays on site unless working at the Lidcombe brothel

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty, slim, A-cups, nice legs and bum, trimmed bush, tight pussy that sucks your cock just like beautiful Joyce from 533 all those years ago

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Soapland experience in the shower, BBBJ in the shower, sucking her pussy and arse in the shower, a long session of 69 with cock and balls sucking and rimming, DFK throughout, cow-girl, side saddle, missionary to explosive finish.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she is a sexy lady and is very orgasmic and I love her

My experience/comments : I had not been to May for some time due to holiday mode and family things and also the Paddo distraction and it was 43 degrees at my place so I down tools and go on a heat strike to Chard rd.

Ok I was supposed to be swimming and I did do that as well but only after my dose of depression crushing fucking with the beautiful May who cheers me up really well.

I got there at 2 pm and had a short wait and the shop called me and informed me of the wait so I went up to the smoothy shop up the road and enjoyed that for ten minutes.

May comes out and she looks really hot as in fucking sexy and it was so nice and cool in there today and it was a great change from outside.

As we are walking towards the room I am telling her that I have missed her and she is saying it as well and we get in the room and its cool and really nice.

We shower and the soapland thing is happening and my cock gets a nice suck and it felt really good and I then wash her arse and pussy and then I am rimming her in the shower and turn around and am licking her pussy.

We dry off and onto the bed and I asked her just to lay there and we are kissing so tenderly and I have her close and feeling her sexiness and she is very pretty and her body is firm and lean and smooth.

I then said lets do 69 and she moved around as is sucking my cock and I have her pussy in my mouth and licking and sucking away and only small sounds from her while she sucked me.

I persisted and after five minutes May is now crying out in a muffled voice due to my cock in her mouth and she is getting more and more vocal as I completely sucked her whole pussy.

I also rimmed her sexy arse and she was extremely horny by this stage and is now leaning down sucking my balls and doing the dirty talk and then she is licking my perenium while I am rimming her arse.

Holy fuck that was sexy and she was going right off and then back to sucking cock and me sucking pussy and we kept this up for ten minutes and it was just superb.

My now gets the dom on me and climbs on top for cowgirl and is fucking me in different angles and then she raised up with legs spread wide and is fucking me with that tight pussy.

I can feel every bit of her pussy sucking my cock and she is getting very worked up and vocal and is moving quite fast and she looks really sexy and I am holding her legs and fucking upwards as well.

Each time I did that May was getting pretty excited and crying out and I was sucking her boobs as well and at one stage she was leaning down kissing me and we did this for five minutes.

I then suggested side saddle as this is always good with May and I just slowly fucked her and held her body and boobs and stroked her sexy legs and May had my balls for a while.

I also did some legs closed lay down doggy and this was good and I went fast for some short bursts and May was doing the dirty talk and making me horny and we did this for ten minutes.

I then changed to missionary and slowly made love to her and I was kissing her and saying sexy stuff to her like how beautiful she looks and how lovely a person she is and how much I like her.

May was sucking my lips and held me close as I slowly made love to her and I did this for five minutes and then went faster while supporting her neck and bum and hammered her pussy.

May is now really egging me on to fuck her hard and crying out quite loudly and I could feel the strain on my abdominal muscles as I hammered my way to an intense orgasm.

I lay there on top for a few moments just kissing her softly and telling her how much I enjoyed that and thanking her and then cleaned up and spent the last ten minutes talking and in a close embrace.

We were over by ten minutes but there was no attempt to finish so we then showered after one hour ten minutes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Desires18 View Post
    Let's have fun with May!
    How is business over the last two days?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    How is business over the last two days?
    Everyone is being cautious now. We are also proactive in trying to protect everyone by checking all's temperatures, along with our usual very high starndard through cleaning and sanitsations.

Banned
    May is ready to take bookings now.