Thread: K Mei is another fantastic K pop style pretty young fun girl to be seen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Mei is another fantastic K pop style pretty young fun girl to be seen

An AR for punters who are curious about this new K Mei girl at ginza as there isn't any detailed AR on her yet.

Mei looks amazing in her photos and always booked out, I had to see this girl for myself to find out.

As the title said, she is a fantastic K pop style girl that you have to see. But be warned, Mei isn't a submissive, clock watching time minded girl, she won't kneel down and serve you like king, it is all up to your to connect to this girl to get the best out of your sessions. This could be hard for some punters i think.

Fortunately for me, I had a fantastic time with Mei and we clicked well even though her english wasn't great. I left happy and had one of the most memorable, fun, awesomely feeling good session with Mei.

In terms of look, she is young young young girl, 20-22yo is totally believable. Her face is pretty, K pop style look korean girl. I really liked her slightly curved attractive, I-want-to-kiss-that-lips lips. Her nose is also beautiful. Her eyes are big with some help of makeup and eye lens. Her hair is long and smooth. She looks like a modern K girl you could see on K Pop videos and "I wish I could fuck one of these K girls one day". OK let's take it down a notch, maybe she is not 100% like those K pop girl here and there but she's pretty close to that.

If you had seen K Miki at ginza before, Miki was a hot K pop girl that everyone wanted a bite, Mei is another one to see after Miki had left.

Miki does have a hotter body comparing to Mei. Mei isn't as white, or fit or firm as Miki but she is younger than Miki I think, Mei has soft, slim slender body. She also has smaller tits than Miki but it's all natural and I liked it.

Mei is shaved down there, looks good and I enjoyed diving into her pussy.

That's about her look.

When I entered the room, she was friendly and smiling and we had a chat like 2 friends. I knew Mei was a typical fun korean girl type that you'd love to have in your friend group. She enjoys a fun conversation, she wasn't a routine girl who follows step-by-step and jumped on you.

As I said, if you are watching the clock and afraid that your time is running out, you might get disappointed with Mei because she is like your friend and enjoys a fun chat first, she won't just get into sex straight away.

After a thorough shower, we went to the bed and I had BBBJ from her. Lots of eye contacts, she gives a good BBBJ. I then gave her some kissing on her back, then on her butt and then DATY, like I usually like.

Not sure if she came, maybe. But this girl could be hard to DATY. I think if I didn't have a good connection with her, my DATY would be a bit awkward with Mei. luckily we clicked well so it was a good time.

Sex was awesome. She is tight, very very tight down there. And she squeezes my cock A LOT, and I really mean A LOT. It felt great and I got close to the edge many times. Managed to hold it off a few times cuz I didn't want it to end early with Mei, it was worth every effort and penny.

Finally came in mish when I couldn't take her pussy-squeezing-cock anymore. What a feeling.

Come on boys, I'm sure every guy has wet dream about a K Pop girl, Miki was one. Now Mei is the next one to see. But don't expect her to be as super hot as Miki and be prepared to build a rapport with Mei, don't just go in and expect instant connection and a great fuck.

Thanks for AR. Great insight on this young lady.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR. This lady is very fine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do Mei have a pair young firm perky breast ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by corner_king View Post
    Do Mei have a pair young firm perky breast ?
    from my vague memory, natural soft tits, maybe a bit sag but look good for me