Thread: CHLOE @ 5* City

CHLOE @ 5* City

From the advertised photo, Chloe looks very cute, in real person, she’s even cuter. She reminds me of Niko the 5* queen a few years ago at the Penthouse, pretty, friendly and fun, even the body shapes are similar, very slim and young. But of course there are differences, Niko was an ABC, Chloe can speak very limited English. Niko was a master of seduction, a sex goddess, Chloe is a fresh young thing with limited experience, so a little guidance and a little patience will go a long way, a true GFE type of girl.

Somehow we got through the language barrier with broken English and the help of her iPhone translator. She said she’s completely new to the industry, never done any sex work before, not even massage, she’s a hair dresser in Korea.

I was already aroused feeling her tension in embarking on her new adventure !

She was dressed in a body hugging white dress, she looked so slim and young. A pretty face as shown on photo, real photo. In the room, when I helped her to unzip her dress from the back, I was still amazed how flat her tummy was, from side view, the thickness of her mid section had to be one of the thinnest I’ve seen, and she’s got a sexy bum, not extra meaty, but good size and shape for her body. Her mid length hair was dyed blonde, A cup breasts, unshaven pussy with very little hair, smooth white skin, the images of a teenage girl !

In the shower, she was all business like, cleaned me really well, but no action, I only managed to give her a bit of DFK.

Back in the bed, I spread one arm out, automatically she climbed on next to me, rested her head on my arm, turned around and started DFK, just like a girlfriend would do.

Her DFK only has basic technique, but without much prompting, just a little gesture and she extended her tongue in my mouth, then it became a very passionate and satisfying DFK.

I didn’t expect her to take the initiative as a newbie, so I started giving her a catbath to DATY. DATY was yummy, her hair didn’t get in the way at all, but her pleasure hole seemed to be a bit lower than most girls, so I put her at the edge of the bed with me on the floor for better access, and she loved it !

After DATY, she knew what to do and copied what I just did, but she had nothing to copy with when it came to BBBJ, so she just did it with her basic instinct ( no ice pick fortunately ). She does need a bit more technique for BBBJ instead of the monotonous piston action with her head bobbing up and down, I wish I could speak Korean so I could teach her a thing or two, because she’s very lovely and willing to please.

I brought my 0.1 mm Sagami condom and asked her if I could use it. She didn’t know what it was until she read the words on the packing, then she broke into a big grin and nodded vigorously.

Yep, the Sagami was amazing ! I could feel the warmth and every bit of the frictions, a little unprepared for the sensation and I didn’t last too long before I blew.

She then laid next to me and we tried to have a chitchat with the help of her iPhone and she was squeezing my muscle everywhere to do a bit of massage. She was as sweet as a girl can be, plenty of kisses during the conversation. Even after we went downstairs at the parting point, she called me back with her mouth forming a ready to kiss gesture, so I gave her another good DFK before leaving !

Chloe might not be the most skilful worker yet, but she a skilful lover, she just needs some more guidance.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Woo hoo

Love a newbie review
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

New Young Korean CHLOE

163cm. B.

Daily 1pm......

Video on Wechat

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc