Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Xmas day ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Open Xmas day ?

I have a mate arriving Sydney xmas day, and his question is what will be open both rnt and fs ?

I have no idea...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most of us have no idea either. A lot of shops have been open in past years. Look at the shop rosters. Ring selected shops and ask them.

In RnT, summerville is always open. Less girls though!

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I have a mate arriving Sydney xmas day, and his question is what will be open both rnt and fs ?

I have no idea...
    We are closed on 25th

Open again on 26th
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    In RnT, summerville is always open. Less girls though!
    Yes summer open her shop at Christmas day every year since 2015

Sorry, not passing judgment, and regardless of whether you are single or not, if you have to go out punting on Xmas Day, pretty sad! No ?

No family or friends ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It is sad, but the OP was about someone visiting Sydney, so probably on his own.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry, not passing judgment, and regardless of whether you are single or not, if you have to go out punting on Xmas Day, pretty sad! No ?

No family or friends ?
    That's a fair comment. I wouldn't think too many family guys would be punting on Xmas day. Also doubt any WL/ML would either if they have family.
    Got to spare a thought for those that do have to work on Xmas day......especially emergency workers, nurses, doctors etc. And all the volunteers fighting the fires. Putting their lives on the line to try to keep our communities safe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not only that.. some people do not celebrate Christmas at all..e.g. Muslims etc

there will be plenty of shops opened for business. Punters don't give a fuck about Christmas and shops know this. Christmas is actually a pretty stressful time for most people. May need a release after it all.

Junior Member(有D料到)

No family or friends ?
    Me personally, it's just another public holiday for the year. I'm mindful friends may already have other activities on, so why not enjoy myself in my own way?

Banned

No family or friends ?
    It might seem sad to some but others might not have either family or friends locally to spend time with or may not celebrate Xmas at all and might want a bit of companionship. I don’t see an issue with that at all.

To each their own.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boof View Post
    I think that it is very sad that many people punt when they have partners...
    It is their personal choice, maybe for many reasons. We don't need to be passing judgement on others here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why...it is their choice. Besides some guys that have partners that do not want sex and give these guys the green light to fuck others as long as their mutual friends do not find out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    It is their personal choice, maybe for many reasons. We don't need to be passing judgement on others here.
    Well said brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Well I couldn't live under the same roof with a partner if I didn't have a satisfying sex life with her no matter what the circumstance. That's not a judgement, just an opinion. Why have a dog and bark as well?
    I am curious as to what life experience you have used to form that opinion? Have you ever actually been in a long term relationship? I would say if the answer is no then your opinion really is judgement in disguise.

And for some balance, and I am sure this is a common story but in my relationship with my wife once we started having children the intimacy in our relationship has diminished. We still love each other as much as we did in the day we meet but due mostly to the kids the sexual side of the relationship has dropped off. Maybe once a week max.

What maybe isn’t as common is when discussing the lack of intimacy my wife green lighted me to have some fun on the side on a couple of conditions one of which is it had to be paid for. Occasionally I partake but interestingly mostly I realise there is no place like home.

Banned
    Your best bet is Campsie - all shops and restaurants are open on the 25th; as are the numerous brothels or pseudo massage centres, which litter the suburb especially along the main road and off the side streets.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Midas is open in fact it's usually quite a busy day for them but its quality of girls and services seem to have gone down recently

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who made first complaint about unsatisfied sex? She or you?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Well I couldn't live under the same roof with a partner if I didn't have a satisfying sex life with her no matter what the circumstance. That's not a judgement, just an opinion. Why have a dog and bark as well?

Banned
    You obviously haven't been through menopause and have the sex drive of a rather reserved house plant like my wife and no doubt many other women. Sometimes a bloke just needs to feel the touch of skin against his, hear a woman respond to your touch etc. But please, you have some relevant opinions, I'd love you to publish a newsletter.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    there will be plenty of shops opened for business. Punters don't give a fuck about Christmas and shops know this. Christmas is actually a pretty stressful time for most people. May need a release after it all.
    Christmas. Stress.

I'll be enduring my brother in law this Christmas Day. He should work in RnT because gees he's a wanker of the highest order. I find him intolerable until the 6th beer kicks in and I've had a whisky, then the walls come down and I stop "keeping the peace" and start shutting down his dickheadedness.

Haven't been here for a while and for what it's worth, things are okay. Just thought I'd take the opportunity to wish the brothers here a safe and happy festive season, whatever you celebrate. I hope you all get the opportunity to spend quality time with those who mean a lot to you, whether it's family, friends or a regular lady. Take care all!

- FMH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast