I have been knowing No.254 Windsor for a while, and met different ladies, they provided me with an exceptional experience that left me feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

The masseuse was highly skilled and attentive to my needs, ensuring that I received a customized massage that addressed my specific concerns. I called the shop and knew lady Cherry, who are from China and around 30 years old. I read about her review here before and notice that she provided great service. At the first glance, she looked great, with excellent body shape like the website photo. I went for the 30 mins service for fun, at the beginning, she give me some oil to massage my lower part, and acommany with her oral skills, that was amizing. Fs was also available in different positions, and shes super cooperative, personally I preferred finish by mouth at the end. I left after 40 mins, but she was totally fine to that, really enjoyable. Overall, the service was absolutely 10 out of 10, and her body shape was like the girls working in full service shop with pretty and young looking face.

I met another lady when I was about to leave, monica looked also good if you are keen on the lady with tan color skin. I highly recommend the shop if you are looking for some fun with young looking staff.

girls: http://windsormassage.com.au/