Thread: V AMY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V AMY

Who : New VN Amy

Date of Visit : 1st May 2023

Price : $160 for 30 minutes

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Claimed Services Provided : DFK BBBJ DATY69 CIM

Had a quick 30 minute punt with this girl as I had some time to spare after a meeting in the CBD .

Amy is mid 20s with dark silky hair from Hanoi. She's not model thin and some of the punters here might be put off (I on the other hand am fine with any girls pleasing to the eyes and able to excite my little brother) .

She speaks perfect Vietnamese accented English and had zero issues communicating .

I'd say she's in the 52ish kg mark and stands at 164cm . Boobs are certainly D cup and an ASS that is asking to be spanked! She'd had a C-Section before from the very visible lines below her tummy . Doesn't bother me as this means that her Vajayjay would still be relatively tight (it sure was) .

Showered etc etc etc , fast forward ...got blown raw after she thoroughly rinsed her mouth with Listerine and we then proceeded to the bed for some pump action .

I was in the mood to fuck and didn't bother with DATY . Caressed her boobs and ass for a good 10 mins while trying to get the chemistry going on .

Had another round of BJ and I have to say that this girl really knows how to work her mouth . Not teethy , knows how to use her lips , tongue and the suction is perfectly controlled.

A bit of LFK , definitely not DFK as stated in her service . I did get rather annoyed though that she was constantly trying to (softly) push me while we were kissing .
    Perhaps it's because i'm fugly AF(JK) , however I can safely say that I am a hygiene freak and am very conscious of my own breath and bodily scent.

To be denied a service that was stated was a bit of a low blow as the expectations has already been set .

Having already been turned down for DFK and with the light pushes away , I've decided to end the punt after a good 7-10 mins of pump action . Just entered her missionary and her pussy is tight as expected and she does really know how to work to my rhythm (kudos to that) .

Overall an average session with a beautiful girl , don't think i'll see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for AR Cvnt. 😬
    Was keen to try from the photos and as you say she is a beautiful girl, I will check her out