Thread: Awesome cocksucking double with Wendy and Mina

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Awesome cocksucking double with Wendy and Mina

Today I had an awesome double at 280 Hornsby.

I have been to this shop a couple of years ago and today I had some business on the Central Coast so I decided to pop in on the way back. Annie the receptionist showed me three girls that they had working and initially I decided to just book Wendy for one hour.

Wendy is a really lovely girl in her 30s with big natural C cups and she is one of the best cocksuckers that I have ever met. She put the loud music and disco lights on so I knew some fun was about to happen.

She played with my sausages like a complete expert. After about 20 minutes Annie came in to watch and said that she had another girl who had just come to the shop, Mina and do I want her to join me for a double ?

I asked to see Mina and she was just my sort, a thickset milf with big natural C cups and a nice smile so I told her to come in and join the fun.

Mina quickly got undressed and literally jumped on my face and I licked her pussy to a really quick orgasm whilst Wendy was busy sucking my cock. After Mina came, Wendy told her that they should suck my cock together. Mina said that she had never done this before so Wendy told her to go either side of my cock and they both licked and sucked my shaft together which was just an amazing sight, having these two nice girls devouring my sausages.

I was getting pretty horny by now so I asked the girls to play with each other’s tits and and then I fucked Mina in mish. She is a very orgasmic girl and came again pretty quickly. I continued to fuck her and Wendy lubed up her finger and stick it up my arsehole and was pushing my cock hard into Mina’s pussy whilst I gave for a good pounding to her third orgasm.

One hour was up so Wendy left the room and for the next 30 minutes Mina gave me a really good suck and fuck session until I came hard in doggie. Slapping her chunky arse.

I had a fantastic time at the shop. I also met Yuki and Juju who both look naughty and I will be back soon for some more Punterman fun and frolics.

Over and out.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fuck me mate, you are just a dog on heat.

Half your life !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    It was a good way to do a double.

Better value.

30 mins initially with Wendy then Mina comes in so 30 mins of double fun, Wendy leaves on the hour and 30 minutes with Mina so you get 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes for the same price.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.