Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Datting a girl.

Datting a girl.

Friend wants to no if he should date a working gitl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooman69 View Post

Seriously... It's his choice ultimately. If he wants, go for it but knowing that she is servicing other men getting pumped. For me, no thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Look in the "general talk" section. This question gets asked every couple of weeks.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    So what is YOUR advice to him?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Datting gitl.

Never tried it but could be interested.

Give us some more details bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Rooman69;1894597]Friend wants to no if he should date a working gitl.

Been there and it depends on him, as long as he accepts what she does for a living and can deal with it then it will be like any other relationship. It requires a fair bit of self confidence to know your girl is getting pounded by other dudes all day and not be freaked out, but in my case I knew she had chosen to spend her personal time with me. There was genuine affection and mind blowing sex.
    What I did learn was that she wont be keen on fucking all the time on her days off. She will need a break and the job does take it out of them.

Banned
    Plenty of threads on this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's his financial situation? Better hope he's got deep pockets

Banned
    In the long run, stay away because you will become a total wreck if you start having feelings for her while she is being banged by countless guys. Many fish in the sea that aren't WLs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My dick would be rattling around inside her because dudes with coke can size dicks would be pounding her silly all day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its fucked.. waiting home alone each night, knowing that at that instant she's either:
    got a cock in her mouth,
    got a cock between her tits,
    got a load in her mouth, or on her body
    has her ankles behind her ears and is getting filled out like an application
    or any combination of the above.. for as little as $50... and to any filthy, drunk, drugged up that stumbles in, and potentially gets off on treating WL's like shit
    and theres usually no end in sight, -
    but i think the worst bit is that they see it as just work, and dont comprehend that to most men, that having to share your partner with 10 guys a night is personal, - especially when they are too tired to fuck you, but will rush off to fuck a client

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I sometimes have fantasies about MLs becoming my lover. However I think my fantasy goes something like she retires into my capable arms. I become a saviour and she worships me.

The reality is that you have basically committed yourself to supporting an unemployed ex ML or WL that probably doesn't speak much English and who has significant financial commitments back home with ageing parents etc.

I agree that any ML and WL can have genuine feelings of love and can be faithful and generous lovers. However you may never work that potential out until she has well and truly moved in and become financially dependant on you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    its fucked.. waiting home alone each night, knowing that at that instant she's either:
    got a cock in her mouth,
    got a cock between her tits,
    got a load in her mouth, or on her body
    has her ankles behind her ears and is getting filled out like an application
    or any combination of the above.. for as little as $50... and to any filthy, drunk, drugged up that stumbles in, and potentially gets off on treating WL's like shit
    and theres usually no end in sight, -
    but i think the worst bit is that they see it as just work, and dont comprehend that to most men, that having to share your partner with 10 guys a night is personal, - especially when they are too tired to fuck you, but will rush off to fuck a client
    Knowing that she has to see all types of guys will crush you mentally.

Banned

"Datting a Gitl", sounds awesome.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For a second I thought the OP meant DATYing a girl lol. If that's the case then yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    For a second I thought the OP meant DATYing a girl lol. If that's the case then yes I do.
    Lol. DATYing a gitl. Definutly done this.

I have developed close friendships / gone on dates outside of "work" with WLs but never stupid enough to be in a relationship with one.

As the other bros have said, plenty of threads on this in the general section.

Senior Member(無間使者)

And no matter what you do, you can't wash all the cum from the 70 guys a week out of your mind.. either when you kiss her goodbye as you rush her to work so she isn't late for her booking, or when you pick her up, and shes exhausted from giving her best to another 10 guys.... And knowing no matter what she says, she's enjoyed them enough to have cum herself just as many times, stretched out more than you could dream of yourself.
    But if that's your thing, and you don't mind that you'll never be enough to earn her respect.. then tell your friend to go f or it,
    Just make sure he's ok looking at a random guy in the street or the pub or the nursing home has probably also had a swing or two or 5, or weekly.,. For under $100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Knowing that she has to see all types of guys will crush you mentally.
    Not just that, but spending the rest of the day in a dark room not not in who's going to knock on the door in the next 10 or 15 seconds and that they're going to have to do whatever they paid 4 and make out they're loving it.. - and of course all the calls and messages that they sent to the girls during their personal time when all you want this little time to yourselves..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oohh I forgot the other things to look forward to our the joys of reading other

r people's reviews and how much they pounded them , or how disgusting they thought they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If this of course the noodles bros on it. We likes oyster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast