Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Datting a girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    It's happening to me right now 😖
    Try to get out asap DDT.... even though I thought I was over it I read an old review from 2 years ago on the girl I was seeing.... Nearly destroyed me again even though it was an old review...... As of today I have just completely cut contact...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did it about 8 years ago now with a Japanese ML I met. Travelled with her heaps and it was the best experience. She ended up cheating on me but I wasn't that broken about it since I never took it that seriously. Looking back on it only leaves me with fond memories. Haven't found another ML who has made me want to date them again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I did it and it can be fun as well as really bad psychologically. We seem to focus on us in these threads, just don’t forget these girls have feelings too and their career is pretty damaging on many fronts. So please thread carefully for yourself and for her as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just be a bit careful is the best advice.

I’ve been in a few relationships with W/L and just got out of a long term relationship with some I met while she was working. She only stopped because she got pregnant and even then I was told later she was going to get an abortion without telling me. Short story I’m now a single dad with an 8 year old (yes we got tested so I know she is mine) and the regular W/L I see now went a bit nuts buying her birthday presents.

Also been in what I now see was a completely one sided relationship where she would call me whenever she wanted a lift somewhere or to go shopping or to dinner. I was completely under her thumb and it she got pretty nasty once I got out.

Senior Member(無間使者)

leopards

Once a Ho always a Ho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Once a Ho always a Ho
    You can't say 'ho, ho, ho' these days. Some people may get offended. 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    It's a choice these ladies or girls make. Once they become a Working lady or lady related to such industry in any way. In my opinion you can't have a family with them in mostly cases but not all. I wouldn't.

It's just psychological thing, making it hard or nearly impossible to settle down with one after you are gone through many. Not for male I am talking about female. I believe both gender are way too different in such matters.

Without making it blog or something and all due respect I just want to say. Please only have a relation of what they offer and don't cross that boundary. You will ruin your mental health and obviously the financial health and won't be able to get much positivity in such dating relationship.

Be smart and work hard to find a woman who you think you can have a family with or maybe just girlfriend. At least you won't be thinking how many dicks she serviced today!! .

I will repeat it's my opinion. Not a fact and everyone is free and entitled to do whatever they want!!

Good point, you right!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123