Had a passionate GFE session with the new J girl Yukari at Ginza Empire 479 tonight.
This girl is so tiny, and so cute, and a little bundle of passionate, sensual, sexual energy.
She is just so adorable and sweet and a 100% genuine beautiful person.
And wow! She loves sex!

LOOKS and BODY
Yukari is from Nagano.
My guess is she is late 20s, but she has the body of a 16yo gymnast.
Yukari is so small.
She is only 149cm tall and would be the 2nd or 3rd smallest girl I have ever fucked.
Great little body, just like an Olympic gymnast - tiny and fit, but still very feminine.
Great set of B cup tits that look much bigger on her tiny body, toned thighs, nice little bum, small hips and waist.
Shaved her pussy for the first time ever and her bald snatch and puffy pubic mound, and tiny body makes her look totally illegal.
Very cute face; not beautiful, not glamorous, but totally freaking cute!
Beautiful soft smooth skin.
Pics on the website are accurate except that they don't capture how tiny and petite she is.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
First time in Sydney and first day doing this here.
Maybe some experience in Japan.
110% genuine, sweet, warm GFE girl.
Very passionate and sensual.
The usual Japanese girl combo of quiet and shy on the outside but a raging inferno of passion on the inside.

DFK and DATY
Loves DFK and kisses with such genuine passion and sensuality.
Beautiful pussy. Puffy and bald and super tight.
Nice big clit that loves a lick.
She gets very wet and very orgasmic!

BBBJ
Passionate, sensual GFE blowjob.
Like a lot of Japanese girls she doesn't just suck and lick and stroke your cock - she makes love to it with 100% feeling and commitment.

FUCKING
Super tight and super wet and super hungry for cock.
Amazing fuck in every position.
She is so small you can do almost anything with her.
Zero PSE, 110% GFE.
Fucks with so much feeling its totally mind blowing.

ROUND 2
No time for round 2 which is a sure sign that it was a very passionate, intense, and sensual session.
A nice chat, sensual pashing, lots of foreplay DFK, DATY, and BBBJ, and a long passionate fuck and all of a sudden an hour has flown by.

OVERALL
I love this one.
Her tiny gymnast body is crazy sexy - it looks totally illegal, and hot as fuck.
Cute face, wonderful personality, hungry for cock, loves DFK and DATY, genuine GFE.
Can't ask for more.
As I always say if you prefer the professional Chinese and Korean glamours then you won't rate Yukari as highly as I do.
But if you like tiny, fit girls and the Japanese personality and style you will love Yukari.