Thread: YUKARI: a 149cm JAPANESE GYMNAST - every cm is full of sweetness, passion and sensuality.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

YUKARI: a 149cm JAPANESE GYMNAST - every cm is full of sweetness, passion and sensuality.

Had a passionate GFE session with the new J girl Yukari at Ginza Empire 479 tonight.
    This girl is so tiny, and so cute, and a little bundle of passionate, sensual, sexual energy.
    She is just so adorable and sweet and a 100% genuine beautiful person.
    And wow! She loves sex!

LOOKS and BODY
    Yukari is from Nagano.
    My guess is she is late 20s, but she has the body of a 16yo gymnast.
    Yukari is so small.
    She is only 149cm tall and would be the 2nd or 3rd smallest girl I have ever fucked.
    Great little body, just like an Olympic gymnast - tiny and fit, but still very feminine.
    Great set of B cup tits that look much bigger on her tiny body, toned thighs, nice little bum, small hips and waist.
    Shaved her pussy for the first time ever and her bald snatch and puffy pubic mound, and tiny body makes her look totally illegal.
    Very cute face; not beautiful, not glamorous, but totally freaking cute!
    Beautiful soft smooth skin.
    Pics on the website are accurate except that they don't capture how tiny and petite she is.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    First time in Sydney and first day doing this here.
    Maybe some experience in Japan.
    110% genuine, sweet, warm GFE girl.
    Very passionate and sensual.
    The usual Japanese girl combo of quiet and shy on the outside but a raging inferno of passion on the inside.

DFK and DATY
    Loves DFK and kisses with such genuine passion and sensuality.
    Beautiful pussy. Puffy and bald and super tight.
    Nice big clit that loves a lick.
    She gets very wet and very orgasmic!

BBBJ
    Passionate, sensual GFE blowjob.
    Like a lot of Japanese girls she doesn't just suck and lick and stroke your cock - she makes love to it with 100% feeling and commitment.

FUCKING
    Super tight and super wet and super hungry for cock.
    Amazing fuck in every position.
    She is so small you can do almost anything with her.
    Zero PSE, 110% GFE.
    Fucks with so much feeling its totally mind blowing.

ROUND 2
    No time for round 2 which is a sure sign that it was a very passionate, intense, and sensual session.
    A nice chat, sensual pashing, lots of foreplay DFK, DATY, and BBBJ, and a long passionate fuck and all of a sudden an hour has flown by.

OVERALL
    I love this one.
    Her tiny gymnast body is crazy sexy - it looks totally illegal, and hot as fuck.
    Cute face, wonderful personality, hungry for cock, loves DFK and DATY, genuine GFE.
    Can't ask for more.
    As I always say if you prefer the professional Chinese and Korean glamours then you won't rate Yukari as highly as I do.
    But if you like tiny, fit girls and the Japanese personality and style you will love Yukari.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I think my cock would split her in half
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I may ask, Skin is pale brown or tan? So the face looks old... how is her face compare to koto Sakura Nene sayo?
    Last....Hmm pink nipples or dark?

Thanks.

Hi bro.
    She is not old. My guess is around 28yo.
    The point I was making is that she has the body of a 16yo gymnast, but an adult face.
    Her skin tone is light.
    I find that a lot of Japanese girls have light skin. There are some darker ones and some have sun tans but you can still see the white bikini lines.
    Yukari is from Nagano so no sun tan, she is more into the snow than the beach.
    Most of the Japanese girls are cute. They are rarely beautiful or glamorous.
    I think they are pretty too, but I like the natural girl next door, not much make-up look.
    If you prefer the fake, glamour, or slutty look then you will rate the Chinese, Korean and Thai girls more highly.
    Her nipples are more pink than brown.
    Nipples vary from light pink to dark brown and there are 100's of shades in between.
    Yukari is more toward the pink side of the colour spectrum.
    Dulux should have a paint colour called Nippon Nipple.
    I would paint all my walls that colour.

Banned
    Nippon Nipple... 🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Nippon Nipple... ����������
    Haha! I lke that one too.
    Just another observation based on years of research and a large sample size.
    A girls lips, nipples, and pussy lips are usually almost the same colour - they match.
    Like a natural accessorising - matching handbag, belt, shoes and matching lips, nipples, pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my oversation: i have met many J girls at 278, the small ones are usually darker skins, and the meaty ones are pale skins... just a fun fact

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    my oversation: i have met many J girls at 278, the small ones are usually darker skins, and the meaty ones are pale skins... just a fun fact
    Hahaha! Interesting theory ... I will do some field research and report back ...

Had a craving the last few days for a super-tiny girl who is a great fuck and a total sweet heart so Yukari is the winner by far. Pound for pound and gram for gram she is right up there with the best.

Banned
    Sounds peachy and unfortunately being looking out on the roster for her .. nada

Does anyone know if she’s working at another shop? Post here or pm if you feel it needs discretion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's on tomorrow bro. Tried her last friday.
    She gets quite into sex and is very responsive to DATY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it’s your lucky day, she’s rostered on tomorrow. Never tried her but looking forward for your feedback. Book her before she gets taken

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Sounds peachy and unfortunately being looking out on the roster for her .. nada

Does anyone know if she’s working at another shop? Post here or pm if you feel it needs discretion

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If only it was easy to checknoics of girls on ginzas wechat.
    Tried looking for yukari's pics on yheir site, and couldnt find it

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You've got to go to the right site, ginzaclub not ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yukari sounds exactly the type I like, once lockdown is over I want to try someone like her if she is still around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    Yukari sounds exactly the type I like, once lockdown is over I want to try someone like her if she is still around.
    Tried her like a week before Delta hit and the brothels closed, that was lucky.
    She's absolutely amazing. Weirdly, reviews said she looks exactly like her photos. Her face is definitely older, but she's still short, slim and very soft. Passable English (she thinks it's poor) but great understanding.
    Didn't get any action in the shower sadly, but she washes you *thoroughly*, which feels nice. Standard reaction to DATY. Very tight, but gets wet fast, can take you deep and genuinely loves sex.
    Very chatty and friendly, modest and even patient (she got dressed super fast and sat up straight with her legs together, politely and silently lol, so formal and cute).
    Definitely want to see her again after our million years of lockdown are over, assuming we ever get our damn vaccines.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hi bro.
    She is not old. My guess is around 28yo.
    The point I was making is that she has the body of a 16yo gymnast, but an adult face.
    Her skin tone is light.
    I find that a lot of Japanese girls have light skin. There are some darker ones and some have sun tans but you can still see the white bikini lines.
    Yukari is from Nagano so no sun tan, she is more into the snow than the beach.
    Most of the Japanese girls are cute. They are rarely beautiful or glamorous.
    I think they are pretty too, but I like the natural girl next door, not much make-up look.
    If you prefer the fake, glamour, or slutty look then you will rate the Chinese, Korean and Thai girls more highly.
    Her nipples are more pink than brown.
    Nipples vary from light pink to dark brown and there are 100's of shades in between.
    Yukari is more toward the pink side of the colour spectrum.
    Dulux should have a paint colour called Nippon Nipple.
    I would paint all my walls that colour.
    Should try that at Bunnings. Excuse me do you have the new colour Nippon Nipple.������