Thread: D'privelege Chatswood

Junior Member(有D料到)

D'privelege Chatswood

Has anyone been to D'privelege at 24 Oscar St Chatswood. They provide waxing which Im not interested in at all but according to the web page. they also have a massage service which I'm keen to try.
    This is the link to their page, https://dprivilegebeauty.com.au/#
    Any info would be appreciated.(Ive no connection to this business except Ive been told that a girl I'm interested to find may be working there) Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did your girlfriend tell you she is beautician?

Lots of reviews on all forums

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, into the naughty services
    Have you been? FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good joint. Being getting waxing done there on and often for a couple of years, back even to when it was called smiling angels. I have had one rough experience where the novice did not know what she was doing and made the process painful. This was 2017 I think, not had a bad experience since. Usually they try to upsell you to full RnT experience after the waxing, but if you say you are too busy you can just get a handjob in the waxing room. I prefer this because after having the beautician fondle my cock for 30 minutes I prefer her to be the one to empty my balls for me. Plus getting a HJ with the post-waxing soothing lotion is an extremely pleasant sensation .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Did your girlfriend tell you she is beautician?

Lots of reviews on all forums
    I must be missing something.. are these reviews for the current name or the old name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to get waxed there a few years back but stopped as the Mamasan has an attitude and it's true, they keep up selling so haven't been back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Good joint. Being getting waxing done there on and often for a couple of years, back even to when it was called smiling angels. I have had one rough experience where the novice did not know what she was doing and made the process painful. This was 2017 I think, not had a bad experience since. Usually they try to upsell you to full RnT experience after the waxing, but if you say you are too busy you can just get a handjob in the waxing room. I prefer this because after having the beautician fondle my cock for 30 minutes I prefer her to be the one to empty my balls for me. Plus getting a HJ with the post-waxing soothing lotion is an extremely pleasant sensation .
    well that sold me haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I need a wax, can you recommend who to book for the job, I have seen mixed reviews, but names are not given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk